No announcement yet.

Sex Lives Of The Champions With The Famous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Damn, dude was a playa, as the kids like to call it now. Good call on mentioning Lana Turner twice, since they were probably together twice.

Reminds me of Phil Hartman on Saturday Night Live as Frank Sinatra "Lana Turner or Ava Gardner? Who would you rather nail? I disqualify myself cause I done 'em both."
    Gardner liked to get around. I wonder who she was honking besides Sinatra.

Comment

From those days, I'd probably be into someone like Rita Hayworth or Jayne Mansfield if I was one of these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        From those days, I'd probably be into someone like Rita Hayworth or Jayne Mansfield if I was one of these guys.
        Tony, were there not several past champions well known in playgirl circles to have special measurements never listed in the fight programs?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          Gardner liked to get around. I wonder who she was honking besides Sinatra.
          Howard Hughes according to the aviator movie although Kate beckinsale who played her in that movie is hotter

Comment

The skin of Ava Garner is hard to beat. She has the most magnificent skin I have ever seen on a starlet. Next time she is in a movie you are in front of, notice that skin.

Comment

The skin of Ava Garner is hard to beat. She has the most magnificent skin I have ever seen on a starlet. Next time she is in a movie you are in front of, notice that skin.
              no doubt she is a very beautiful women with a successful acting career but Kate Beckensdale who played her in The Aviator is also a knockout. I do enjoy documentaries on both famous actor's and actress's as well as fighter's from previous generations. Recently there has been some very good one's on Sinatra.

i

i
              Last edited by rightsideup; 08-03-2016, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Sinatra payed for either Louis's or Robinson's funeral on the sly. I think it was Robinson. I think he used to pass money to Louis when Joe was in need.

Comment

Sinatra is the coolest man to ever walk on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    Sinatra is the coolest man to ever walk on earth.
                    Sinatra was actually a creep who had his bodyguards lambaste in front of their brides honeymooning grooms who asked for an autograph. The only thing cool about him was his singing, which Mel Torme and Joe Williams arguably both did better.

Comment

Sinatra was actually a creep who had his bodyguards lambaste in front of their brides honeymooning grooms who asked for an autograph. The only thing cool about him was his singing, which Mel Torme and Joe Williams arguably both did better.
                      He was not a person without faults without a doubt but lead such an interesting life. As a singer he had his own style(way before my time) but it's amazing that he became a teen idol when he first came out . My dad mentioned this and I had a hard time believing it until I saw some documentaries. For his faults he may have treated black people with more dignity that many of people of his era and he helped Robinson out on more than one occasion either with giving him money or a part in a movie. He was a fan of boxing as well. I thought he was a very good actor as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X