Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can GGG, Canelo, Charlo,Andrade make 147 and make the IBF 10 pound weight limit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can GGG, Canelo, Charlo,Andrade make 147 and make the IBF 10 pound weight limit?

and still beat top comp??? post and discuss
    yes
    6.67%
    no
    93.33%

The poll is expired.

Of course they can

Comment

Maybe 154 Charlo but canelo, andrade and ggg fck no.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        Of course they can
        you dont even believe that

Comment

Top competition like a drained broken Brook(in a competitive fight no less) and Peterson? Murderers row of opponents there

The thing about Spence isn’t necessarily the weight. It’s just his ‘reign’ as champion is ridiculously poor. When a 40 year old Pacquiao is on a better row of opponents, you know something is up.

He’s another one of these projects that hasn’t deserved the hype he gets. Once he beats someone relevant, maybe I’ll change my mind. But he hasn’t done anything for years with that belt.

Comment

Hell no.......

Comment

They would be drained and weak and not ready for battle. They might have to go to the hospital for dehydration.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Top competition like a drained broken Brook(in a competitive fight no less) and Peterson? Murderers row of opponents there

The thing about Spence isn’t necessarily the weight. It’s just his ‘reign’ as champion is ridiculously poor. When a 40 year old Pacquiao is on a better row of opponents, you know something is up.

He’s another one of these projects that hasn’t deserved the hype he gets. Once he beats someone relevant, maybe I’ll change my mind. But he hasn’t done anything for years with that belt.
                Pacquiao fought Broner. Spence fought Mikey who beat Broner with ease. Pac could have fought Spence after Spence beat Mikey but he chose not to. Spence wanted to fight Pac. Pac fought Thurman. Spence has been trying to fight Thurman for years. Spence KOed Brook who is a much better fighter than Horn or Lucas. Spence can only fight guys who say yes. H can't fight guys like Pac and Thurman who say no. I'd say Spence's recent competition has beenat least as good as Pac's.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post

If you just don't like a boxer as you clearly dislike Spence then you can tear his record apart like you are doing. Spence will be a huge betting favorite over any welterweight except Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    If you just don't like a boxer as you clearly dislike Spence then you can tear his record apart like you are doing. Spence will be a huge betting favorite over any welterweight except Crawford.
                    Whether or whether not I like a fighter is irrelevant. My argument isn't based on emotions, despite you trying to make it personal

When he actually achieves something that warrants his hype, I'll pay attention. Until then, he's another promotional project

Comment

Working...
                    X