No announcement yet.

PAC Beats Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twako View Post
    pac will get a KD somewhere on the way to a UD win.
    spence is the dumbest among the top WWs and relies on his size only.
    he has no defense, comes at you face forward and will get clipped by manny a lot of times.
    Well observed my man.
    Spence is a weight bully with no real skill. He gets dropped at least once by Manny.

No matter how many people “hurt” Keith, nobody dropped him.

Pac-Man dropped him 1st round. Experience is a mother****er.

PAC man by UD.

All you New boxing fans don’t know much or your *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Pac needs to land that left early to get respect form Spence. The first 3 rounds will be pivotal for both.
      Pacquiao has legit power, if Spence at any point doesn’t respect him he will find himself on his ass.

Comment

IF spence beats Porter, Pac vs Spence is the fight to make. I'd love for Pac to beat Spence, but I just cant see it happening at this point. Spence is bigger, stronger, longer. Itd be great for the Sport if Manny pulled off the impossible though!

Comment

Naw man Spence is nothing like Thurman. The dude spars with big dudes like the Charlo's. He will break Pacquiao down.

Comment

I see Manny being game, but Spence ultimately winning a hard fought decision, possibly a late stoppage.

When was the last time Manny fought a Southpaw? Had to be in the early 2000s.

He'll have to jab with Spence because the normal Southpaw advantage won't be there. Manny's right hand is underrated, but I don't see him being able to out jab the bigger guy.

Also Manny looked kind of winded to me around the middle parts of the Thurman fight. I think the age is definitely catching up.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
              Reality will set in very quick if Pac steps in the ring with Spence.

While I admire Pacs heart, he will get battered by a bigger, stronger, much younger and HUNGRY Spence.

Pac would get seriously hurt.
              yall really think manny is just gonna lay there and let spence pound on him??? EXPERIENCE! that's how mikey was able to go ALL 12rds with spence without getting hurt. manny will do the same, even better! like others have mention already, nobody was able to drop thurman, and then all it took was 1 round and down goes thurman, why? EXPERIENCE! this is something spence lacks, very!

Comment

I’m a die hard pac fan but I know Spence would be harder for pac then Crawford cuz of one simple fact . PAC is 40 yrs old and Spence would beat him cuz of workrate. PAC looked good but slowed down in 6-10rds .. pac would slow down even more cuz Spence will throw more punches and way more body shots.. this is bad match for pac at 40

Comment

PAC needs to stay away from porter and Spence at this stage of his carrert.. there is a reason why pac had hard time with Jeff horn.. the op who started this thread has no idea what he’s talking about .crawford is way more skilled than Spence but it would be better for him to fight Crawford st this moment. Thurman wasn’t a ll pressure fighter but still came strong and tired pacquaio

Comment

if it's a close fight that goes the distance, Spence will get the decision. Spence is PBC's future, no way they will let him lose to Pac who is a fight or two away from retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                      I don't know..I do think Pac will give him one hell of a fight though but the real question is does Pac need that work?

Spence likes to beat ppl down and accumulate damage at this point of his career its best to not even bother taking that damage

Prime pac would beat him tho
                      I lean towards that but we haven't seen Spence truly tested...which is mainly because outside of Crawford I feel he's quite a few steps above the rest. That being said it's not prime pac...it's old pac...and he'll take punishment and lose and it won't be pretty.

Comment

Working...
                      X