Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest.. If Ruiz fights AJ in the UK, do you think he'll get robbed if it goes 12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honest.. If Ruiz fights AJ in the UK, do you think he'll get robbed if it goes 12?

Lets say Ruiz clearly won more rounds than AJ after the final bell, do you believe the scoring will be fair?

I honestly don't think Ruiz will get a fair scoring against UK's very own born and raised hero.

But interested in your thoughts about it.
    Judges will rob him
    75.76%
    Judges wont rob him
    24.24%
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 07-30-2019, 01:29 PM.

Yeah I think they'd probably rob him.

Comment

I'm probably going to pick AJ, but yea if it goes to the cards Ruiz has no chance. Also if he slips and falls, they will jump in to stop it.

Comment

Even though Ruiz is the new King. I think AJ is still probably considered the A side,especially in the UK. That being said his only way of Ruiz winning is KO, TKO, or Landslide. So basically, I don't think he'll get robbed if it's a landslide.

But this is all fiction because AJ is mostly likely gonna get KO-ed or TKO-ed again.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          of do you believe the scoring will be fair?
          I'd rather a "probably" option, I wouldn't say a robbery is GUARANTEED, but certainly if he fights in the UK there'll be a shift towards AJ, even if just slight.

Two judges (or was it three?) had him ahead in the Klitschko bout. I didn't.

That said, I had £5 on Klitschko, so I may have not been objective.

Comment

To be honest this is why for me from the Joshua camps standpoint the fight is stupid in the UK. Ruiz will know this so will come like a warrior to try to not get robbed. If they had taken it in USA he may have gotten complacent whereas AJ would have had to prove a point. Guess he needs his safety blanket.

Comment

I don’t know I’ll wait until I see the fight.

Comment

It doesn't make any difference where, it's who is running the show that matters. Ruiz needed a KO in the first fight, he needs one in the second too.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
                  To be honest this is why for me from the Joshua camps standpoint the fight is stupid in the UK. Ruiz will know this so will come like a warrior to try to not get robbed. If they had taken it in USA he may have gotten complacent whereas AJ would have had to prove a point. Guess he needs his safety blanket.
                  Interesting observation. Something to definitely think about.

Comment

If Joshua lands anything solid and rocks Ruiz for a moment, we'll get an early stoppage for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X