Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz To Hearn On Location After Whyte Testing Positive: "NOTHING IS SETTLED"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    LMAO! This fat cu.nt will end up pawning his chains and balls by the time they’re done with him, lol.

I think he wants his mum to return to where she took her from. The rematch would’ve probably happened in NY, but his co..ckiness is the reason why they now want Cardiffy77 and nothing else.

Once they announce the fight, please don’t honour it, fat pleb, lol.
    So your juggernaut666 alt.
    FFS hey
    Why???

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      FFS hey
      Why???
      Everyone else likely has him blocked and the ones that don’t like to make fun of his training videos.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Everyone else likely has him blocked and the ones that don’t like to make fun of his training videos.
        Oh OK.
        Yer right. Well that would make sense then if your other poster name was a certified troll.

Comment

Oh OK.
          Yer right. Well that would make sense then if your other poster name was a certified troll.
          All went downhill for him once he posted that YouTube video of him showing off his r3tard strength.

Comment

FFS hey
            Why???
            I have reported the gay booty scratching stalker to the mods.

I have any seen an obsessed lunatic like this gay cu.nt in my life. This guy is a lunatic.

Comment

I’ve reported the raving gay lunatic “Rexy” to mods and hopefully they’ll do something about it.

I don’t even fu..ck with this obese cu.nt and I have put the miserable pillock on ignore since the 2nd week I started posting, yet he won’t stop stalking me and accusing me of what I’m not. This is what happens when you allow mentally impaired idiots around sane people, rather than sectioning them and putting them on Prozac.
              bigjavi973 do something about this lunatic, he’s an irritant.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                I have reported the gay booty scratching stalker to the mods.

I have any seen an obsessed lunatic like this gay cu.nt in my life. This guy is a lunatic.
                Did the mods confirm to Rexy that you are who you say you are??
                If not I think they like to see we're these fueds go even when they can easily confirm or deny??
                Depends how bored they are I guess.
                So your not Juggernaut666??

Comment

Did the mods confirm to Rexy that you are who you say you are??
                  If not I think they like to see we're these fueds go even when they can easily confirm or deny??
                  Depends how bored they are I guess.
                  So your not Juggernaut666??
                  Mods didn’t confirm anything with that loner and I have reported him to the mods. I also have a ban bet thread for the jobless oaf. Mods can always check.

The guy’s just a raving lunatic. I don’t even know who the bellend is. I posted on an AJ thread and the fu..cking cu.nt just came out of nowhere with some moist crap and his gay fantasies about AJ. Like WTF has that got to do with boxing? I’m a Brit supporting a fellow Brit, how did that get to ho.moerotic fantasies? I put the idiot on ignore that.

Then he first started accusing me of being “Sid-knee” but now he’s moved to accusing me of being “Juggernaut666” who’s an American. The guy is lunatic. How the fu..ck are you so invested in a username on a forum if you’re not jobless and miserable?

This guy is just a miserable irritant.

Comment

This is getting really boring now, tired of hearing about a rematch that might not happen, settle intricate details of the contract in the court room and then settle the dispute once and for all in the ring.

Hearn is an idiot for creating this situation but Ruiz is really acting like a diva now.

Comment

Funny how some are trying to rewrite history and make it that the Whyte situation is why Ruiz is being a ****. Ruiz has been trying to get out of the contract since he won, he has no confidence he can do it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X