No announcement yet.

IF Mayweather doesn’t take Pac rematch that means he thinks Pac would beat him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Are you purposely acting stupid? Fighters deteriorate at different speeds. Mayweather looked like **** against McGregor. A win over him now would get zero credit. Only satisfy those that want him to lose his zero.
    But I thought Floyd LET Conor hit him with some punches, apparently he LET Conor look good cause Floyd is TBE.

Beating THIS pacquiao who would be FULLY fit, no shoulder injuries, would get huge credit from everyone and finally put to rest the whole debate surrounding the first fight. Especially doing it at 42, would become oldest ever to win WW title and cement his legacy as TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
      Facts. Otherwise why would he not go and collect an easy 200mil.

Floyd is a businessman as well as a fighter. He would do anything for money, especially when it’s THAT much money. He doesn’t take risks, he takes sure things.

If he could get 200mil to fight somebody he knows he would beat, you really think he would not take the fight?

If he doesn’t take the rematch then he knows pac would beat him. Straight up facts.
      I agree. If he was sure he would win he would take the fight for all that money. He is not sure he can beat the Pac he saw beat Thurman an being undefeated means a lot to him. He won't rematch Pac. Pac can beat him. He is old and rusty. Pac is younger and active and looking sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
        But I thought Floyd LET Conor hit him with some punches, apparently he LET Conor look good cause Floyd is TBE.

Beating THIS pacquiao who would be FULLY fit, no shoulder injuries, would get huge credit from everyone and finally put to rest the whole debate surrounding the first fight. Especially doing it at 42, would become oldest ever to win WW title and cement his legacy as TBE.
        I think he did carry Conor but Conor is not to be taken seriuosly as a boxer while Pacquiaojust beat a good welterweight world champion and I think he can beat Mayweather today judging by the Thurman fight and Mayweather's age and years of inactivity.

Comment

Thats not how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Pacquiao beating a shot Mayweather proves what exactly?
            Yes you are right. Mayweather won when they were both much younger and he was the older man even then. Mayweather is shot now and Pac is not shot and is active and younger and it wouldn't prove anything. Some would like to lose anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              If Pac can't beat a 42 year old Floyd who hasn't fought a professional boxer in over 4 years then he needs to be ashamed of himself.

It would be embarrassing if Pac lost.
              That's why floyd will never take the rematch because he doesn't have a chance against a healthy pac.

Comment

Who cares its been years since he's active and they're both over 40. Leave it alone now, I don't care anymore and neither should you. Both guys are overrated and neither will be TBE if they win it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                  Who cares its been years since he's active and they're both over 40. Leave it alone now, I don't care anymore and neither should you. Both guys are overrated and neither will be TBE if they win it.
                  You got that right. TBE means better than any other boxer in history. They are both very good but I am sure I have seen better both in person and on film.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    You got that right. TBE means better than any other boxer in history. They are both very good but I am sure I have seen better both in person and on film.
                    Damn right, exactly how I see it. This is also the era of juicers so boxing has been ruined unless it's seriously regulated pronto. I don't buy into that TBE marketing BS. Both are guilty of cherrypicking and weight draining. Both are highly suspected of PED use. Therefore neither are worthy of such exorbitant praise in my eyes.

Comment

Once again rules are gerrymandered so floyd loses. If he makes the fight and wins, it doesn’t matter because manny is old. If he doesn’t take it, it’s because he is scared.

The only way the fight counts for a lot of posters that hate Floyd is if Manny wins. That’s what it come to.
                      Sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X