No announcement yet.

Khabib trashes Conor McGregor, shoots down possible rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Why would he do that? When has Khabib been known to duck anyone? He didn't duck Tony all the other times they tried to make the fight happen.
    I'm not sure. Just feels like the fight that makes the most sense to happen. Won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I'm not sure. Just feels like the fight that makes the most sense to happen. Won't happen.
      Like it feels cursed because someone always gets injured?

Comment

khabib has to realize that he should thank allah for mcgregor. nobody knew he existed without conor's name. to khabib's credit, he did whoop him good.

Comment

Khabib a real G

Whooped mcgregors and his squad the way they were looking for it That’s gangsta

Comment

Khabib motivated me to learn his ground elbow strikes, which take a great deal of energy to deploy hard, but they leave craters in the bag. How he stands up and strikes downward accurately with full force long range looping punches is very , very effective and I too practice this on the ground bag. I like how he’s basically always looking for every way to tire his man out from the jump. He has many variables and even striking is good with him, I want Poirier to win though he likely will get exhausted on the ground and slammed around. I’d like to see Poirier unload that Howard Davis straight left cross on him and it’s cool those teachings are being displayed in the Abu Dhabi.

Comment

I could see him fighting Conor if Khabib can get past Poirer and Ferguson, then keep winning and sign to fight him at the end of his contract and career, when he's ready to cash out on a big fight.

Comment

Working...
              X