Gervonta Davis beat up by his girlfriend on Instagram Live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Absolutely true

This kid is not very bright...But you want to know something scary? Some of the local talent in the area, that were intelligent and trying to get less regional were, despite their knowledge and intelligence, killed, and jailed. It goes back a long time also...I remember basketball guys who were so good that the Rutgers league in Harlem would have pro players on teams to play against them for the sport of it, during the summer...and these guys were considered as good, if not better!

They all were from the Baltimore/DC area and all with no exceptions were snuffed by their life choices.

So when we consider this kid, and the deck he has to play with...its not looking too good.
    Dude greatest basketball player I have ever seen in my life, like a protege, like the kid stepped on the court and all drug sales would stop in my neighborhood and he became a teenage alcoholic. I won't put his full name out there but his pops (not in the picture) played like 4 seasons for the knicks in the 70s so he had it in his DNA. Most tragic waste of talent I have ever seen. Kid was my childhood version of Jordan. I'm originally from Harlem so you know I have seen my share of playground legends and pros..this dude had scouts coming to see him play and he was barely 11 years old..he was just a freak of nature...had a kid fell in love with vodka and all of that potential go pissed right out of him.

Comment

Most of the 'thugz' date women just like momma.

No father in the home, they are raised wrong from day one.

Comment

Tanks Davis hands down the best pound 4 pound fighter on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Dude greatest basketball player I have ever seen in my life, like a protege, like the kid stepped on the court and all drug sales would stop in my neighborhood and he became a teenage alcoholic. I won't put his full name out there but his pops (not in the picture) played like 4 seasons for the knicks in the 70s so he had it in his DNA. Most tragic waste of talent I have ever seen. Kid was my childhood version of Jordan. I'm originally from Harlem so you know I have seen my share of playground legends and pros..this dude had scouts coming to see him play and he was barely 11 years old..he was just a freak of nature...had a kid fell in love with vodka and all of that potential go pissed right out of him.
          It appears I am preaching to the choir! There was some amazing talent like that one would have to see it to believe it. I hear you it is very sad. I grew up in East Harlem, never had any real talent for the game but enough to have fun and we would go to the BBall court in Central Park in the 80's. I actually saw some decent players in pick up, but nothing like the Rutgers league games.
          Last edited by billeau2; 05-16-2019, 09:20 PM.

Comment

***** made and ***** raised. Fat and fights once a year in his early 20s. This dude is going nowhere fast

Sick of women getting all the freedom of having equal rights but bear none of the burden of responsibility or accountability. Throw trashy broads like this in jail. Equal under the law right?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              It appears I am preaching to the choir! There was some amazing talent like that one would have to see it to believe it. I hear you it is very sad. I grew up in East Harlem, never had any real talent for the game but enough to have fun and we would go to the BBall court in Central Park in the 80's. I actually saw some decent players in pick up, but nothing like the Rutgers league games.
              Say word? I played ball for Lois D Bryant in the 90s before they renamed the school. Small world. The crazy thing is the kid I was referring to is related to Joe Budden and every time I see that crazy mutha he comes up and you see the cool come off his mood.

Comment

One thing i always tell women I believe in equality that also means if you wanna throw hands, your gonna get your arse whooped.

Comment

Drama smmfh

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    She almost killed her other boyfriend before she met G herbo.

4-E5-B4715-DD73-4415-BE8-A-7-E8756868-B7-B
                    33318-F3-B-391-C-4-B56-8561-B78921-C48704
                    "why you always gotta stab me?" LMAO. true love right there

Comment

equal rights & lefts

Comment

Working...
                      X