Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor disrespects Khabib wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both guys were at it in the run up to their fight, kabib was slagging off mcgregors father too, so it runs both ways in this thing, its not all one guy doing the trash talking, but that is mcgregors calling card i think, to drum up business

Comment

Khabib mentioning McGregors father is fair play because the father had some things to say about khabib. You can say a lot of things about Khabib but you cant say he doesnt respect his elders. IF there is a rematch odds wont be great BUT it will be free money. Khabib is to big, to strong and to determined to ever lose to McGregor. I will cash in again and again as long as they keep making the match.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        both guys were at it in the run up to their fight, kabib was slagging off mcgregors father too, so it runs both ways in this thing, its not all one guy doing the trash talking, but that is mcgregors calling card i think, to drum up business

Didn’t know that. Don’t really pay attention to UFC fights

Comment

Cant stand Mcgregor, but the lefty outrage at hes comments and literally nobody has the guts to call out the absurdity of treating women like that because its "culture". Feminist are pathetic, triggered by "mansplaining" and voiceless over women being forced to walk around covered in a sheet to please men.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            On Tuesday night, McGregor took shots at the wife of his last opponent, Khabib Nurmagomedov, on Twitter, saying "Your wife is a towel mate," while posting two photos of Nurmagomedov and his wife on their wedding day. In the pictures, Nurmagomedov's wife's face is veiled. He later deleted the tweet.

F1-BF7-DA8-E3-A0-434-E-A015-9486960-D2-CE5

I don’t have any problems with trash talking but family and/or religion should be left out of trash talk. He hasn’t won a fight in nearly 4-5yrs and he apologized in the ring while getting beat by Khabib, doesn’t get more cowardly than that. If it wasn’t for Floyd he’d be out on the street by now. He's one of the most overrated fighters in combat sports. Pauli beat him and his lackey up, he would stand no chance in a street fight against the top boxers. Was a big fan of his but now I put him in the same category as Broner.

What do you think about trash talking family members?
            O SFTU and cry a river.

It's the fight game. Peol take low blows all day.

Cry baby

Comment

and her face is covered which i find weird and oppressive as FCKCK

it's laughable..don't you want to see your wives beautiful face?

Comment

LMFAOOO I love McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  O SFTU and cry a river.

It's the fight game. Peol take low blows all day.

Cry baby
                  Lol look at the McTapout ball boy trying to mask his emotions by calling me a crybaby. McGregor is trash deal with it

Comment

ESPN is the most neoliberal POS garbage network of all time!!

Christianity and Judaism are openly shat oon DAILY.

They just put on article on the front page about mcgregor tweeting something(which never mention islam BTW)-this is not progress.

Not to mention more folk should actually speak out against Islam because it's the most oppressive ideology on the planet only slightly behind communism..

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                      LMFAOOO I love McGregor
                      I’m sure you do, you’re a man lover. No offense to your lgbqt buddies

Comment

Working...
                      X