Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat Dan smiles: Top Rank is desperate, fights aren't made on Social media Bob.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Dan smiles: Top Rank is desperate, fights aren't made on Social media Bob.

He betrayed Top Rank and ESPN. Civil war? Im in shock

Let's hope Bob uses his power with ESPN to get Fat Dan fired. Can't stand Fat Dan.

Comment

things are getting interesting.....

Comment

We all know it’s Brad Goodman telling Ben Shapiro what to post on Top Rank’s social media account.

Comment

This is how we get rid of the weak salute arum for dumping this fake fat fucc

Comment

Why does Dan say his last name like “Rayfield” or “Rayfeld”

Does he not realize his ancestors may have been Spanish or Italian. Rafael as in the painter. “Dan Rayfeel ESPN”

Comment

ESPN killed off Rafael's Friday chat. ESPN killed off Rafael's ESPN+ show. ESPN has Steve Kim write the major articles after the weekend now. I don't know how much is left on Rafael's deal, but clearly ESPN believes he's leaving when his deal is up.

Comment

Rafael also ****ting on Arum in this tweet:

https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/st...80234828853254

Comment

I might have to rethink my hatred of biased Dan,anyone who antagonizes Arum is ok by me. Now if only we can get FMJ/DLH in the same room with arum I might get my wish of outliving Arum,as FMJ/DLH are able to píss him off to the pt of a heart attack.
                  Last edited by kushking; 03-26-2019, 01:57 AM.

Comment

#2 is bullshet. You CAN get fights through social media. Its a platform for all of us to see but they don't want us to see who is calling who out & who is tucking their tails.

Comment

Working...
                    X