Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo can beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it gets to points anything's possible. Not sure Nell is that big risk taker though.
    He's not a pac

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
      I know Tyson Fury is a lot bigger than Canelo, but Canelo can beat him if they were to fight. I'm not saying Canelo can go out there and beat any heavyweight, but Tyson Fury he can. I think Canelo could fully hydrate to a big weight, not feel drained, and have the superior speed and boxing technique over Fury. Fury does not have the power to knock Canelo out and Canelo has shown to have an iron chin. I could easily see Canelo outboxing him for 12 rounds to a UD. Oscar, if you ever read this, Canelo has a bigger dick than Horn but if he were to take a fight with Fury, he'd have bigger balls than him too.
      Oh dear I've seen some whoppers on here and this is a contender for the best

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        With vegas judges he probably could.
        lool not sure whether to laugh or cry at those judges over there

Comment

I know Tyson Fury is a lot bigger than Canelo, but Canelo can beat him if they were to fight. I'm not saying Canelo can go out there and beat any heavyweight, but Tyson Fury he can. I think Canelo could fully hydrate to a big weight, not feel drained, and have the superior speed and boxing technique over Fury. Fury does not have the power to knock Canelo out and Canelo has shown to have an iron chin. I could easily see Canelo outboxing him for 12 rounds to a UD. Oscar, if you ever read this, Canelo has a bigger dick than Horn but if he were to take a fight with Fury, he'd have bigger balls than him too.
          Yup. Fury would have to literally tear Canelo's limbs off just to get a draw... even then, that's a lot to ask of Vegas judges.

Comment

- -You sound like a congenital Weensy complex.

If your weak sister knocks you out, where does that leave you?

Comment

wtf is this crap.

Comment

it doesnt work that way.. lolo

Comment

he'd get steve uss cunninghammed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                    Oh dear I've seen some whoppers on here and this is a contender for the best
                    yeah, it's pretty good stuff.

Laughed at "oscar if you are reading this"

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Fury may not be a puncher to other Heavyweights, but to Canelo it would feel like a bomb going off on his face. Fury destroys him in 3 rounds after having fun for the first 2 rounds and a half.
                      Exactly.

Fury was the only person ever to stop Cunningham, just because he was so much bigger. It was a brutal knockout too.

Funny how Fury is meant have no power but has the same KO% of guys that are supposedly punchers like Whyte and Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X