No announcement yet.

I thought Trump was racist???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Not only that but if he wouldn't have signed it people would say he's racist. You really can't win with these kind of people.
    That's it exactly.

Trump could bring us world peace, and they'd be out there criticizing him for putting defense contractors out of business.

The only way D superfans will ever give Trump any credit is if the man changes his party affiliation.

Comment

Slave owners used to rape their slaves. Were they not racist?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

As someone who has been forced to live their entire life with this moron as a fellow resident of my state..this is nothing new. His ignorance goes back to the 80s and his comments about the central park 5. Also, I am fortunate enough to live in a state with plenty of illegal Mexicans who all I see is bust their azzez to do jobs I wouldn't do for twice their pay. Ironically Trump has employed plenty of them at his golf courses over the decades but let's not even get on that hypocrisy.

Also, his wife comes from a *****hole country, so do plenty of europeans but we aren't hunting them the hell down. I know an Australian who lived and worked here for like 20 years with no papers but that's ok....he's not a problem too.

Slovenia is no shi'thole country. It's a first world country with a high standard of living. While some parts of Eastern Europe is not as developed as Western Europe, they're no sh-ithole countries.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
          same **** i said that these nerds conveniently ignore lmfao.

Comment

He's doing a horrible job at being racist, impeach!!!

Comment

Rape is rape. Black slave owners raped their black salves too.

The original post asks how is Trump supposed to be this racist and bigot, yet a black women claims he tried to kiss her. Wouldn’t he be repulsed by her if he were a racist? A true white supremist would not condone mixing of the races. Racists like Farrakhan despise white people and want absolutely nothing to do with them.
              Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 02-25-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                Slovenia is no shi'thole country. It's a first world country with a high standard of living. While some parts of Eastern Europe is not as developed as Western Europe, they're no sh-ithole countries.
                Good catch. He’s trying to compare a developed country to third world countries wrought with disease, famine, poverty and genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Rape is rape. Black slave owners raped their black salves too.

The original post asks how is Trump supposed to be this racist and bigot, yet a black women claims he tried to kiss her. Wouldn’t he be repulsed by her if he were a racist? Racists like Farrakhan despise white people and want absolutely nothing to do with them.
                  Kissing can be a part of rape, too. I'm sure they did whatever they wanted to their slaves, while raping.

There are all different kinds of racists. Just because some don't want anything to do with them doesn't mean others won't want to pleasure themselves with easy targets.

Even if someone is a racist, if they have Beyonce chained up somewhere in their land, I'm suure they won't go check her out.

Rape is constant in slavery narratives everywhere, from the US to the Caribbean, and it's the main reason why they're mixed.

Comment

Kissing can be a part of rape, too. I'm sure they did whatever they wanted to their slaves, while raping.

There are all different kinds of racists. Just because some don't want anything to do with them doesn't mean others won't want to pleasure themselves with easy targets.

Even if someone is a racist, if they have Beyonce chained up somewhere in their land, I'm suure they won't go check her out.

Rape is constant in slavery narratives everywhere, from the US to the Caribbean, and it's the main reason why they're mixed.
                    Trump is often accused of being a white supremist, and supremists of any race don’t condone mixing of the races.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Trump is often accused of being a white supremist, and supremists of any race don’t condone mixing of the races.
                      lol maybe publicly they don't

History and genetics tells us otherwise

At the end of the day, men are men, and I'm sure many weren't hoping to get their slaves pregnant.

Comment

Working...
                      X