Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada's Promoter Holds Nose at Chocolatito's Financial Demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    By the way u talk and by the way he talks I think he is the better man between the 2 of you.
    wtf you sayin man, better man? Who gives a fook about any of that chit?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I know how to keep my hands up and move my head. He'd have to land first.
      If you can do that for more than a couple minutes; I'd be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Well Rungvisai sonned Estrada also. You can't really claim "daddy" on a fighter if you only beat him in a rematch and not in the first time you met him.
        Everybody knows Estrada won that fight just like Chocolatito beat Sor Rungvisai in their first fight as well. The only difference is Estrada was never flat on his back Roman was.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
          Roman beat Estrada in Los Angeles as an relative unknown and central American fighter first time around. That’s a sonning if I ever seen one.

Sor Rungvisai has the KO I’ll give you that. Sor Rungvisai Is Romans daddy, But despite the decision, Chocolatito won the first fight easily to me.
          An unknown central american? Dude he was a 2 division champion when they met and Gallo was barely getting his first title shot he gave Roman all he could handle. If anyone was unknown in that fight it was Estrada.

I agree Roman won the first fight but it was extremely close between them and it could have been a draw. I also agree that Chocolatito beat Sor Rungvisai in their first fight just like Estrada did too.

Comment

If he doesn't like the offer he should not accept it. Boxing is a business and you don't get a title fight just for asking for it. Looks like he will have to make a higher offer or fight someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
              lmfao you srs bro? Every other sport is weak as fook. Only other sport I kinda follow in ufc, and khabib runs that chit. Why would I want to watch midget fighters who would get knocked out in one punch if they fought deontay wilder? Answer me tha tman?
              What a size queen. You casuals can’t appreciate skill regardless of weight class. That’s why lower weight class fighters make close to nothing while a chubby Mikey Garcia makes 7 mil fighting Jessie Vargas. What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
                wtf you sayin man, better man? Who gives a fook about any of that chit?
                Could you please translate this to English, please please please.

Comment

Can't freakin wait for the rematch!

Comment

Working...
                  X