No announcement yet.

I don't think Jacob's beat Canelo. Probably not even Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Jacob's beat Canelo. Probably not even Charlo

Jacob's doesn't know how to finish his opponent properly. Canelo will slip and counter him all day. Charlo is a big Middleweight who has a lot of dog in him. He will bring Jacob's into a war and stop him late imo.

Easier said than done. I'm going to favor Jacobs on both fights and might bet on him on the GGG rematch. It's hard to finish when the dude clinches every ten seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Easier said than done. I'm going to favor Jacobs on both fights and might bet on him on the GGG rematch. It's hard to finish when the dude clinches every ten seconds.
      If GGG, Charlo, and Canelo were in there they would've stopped Arius in the mid.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        its hard to finish when guy goes backwards for 12 rounds, is totally defensive, clinches whenever he wants...sounds like another jacobs fight i can remember....

Comment

Who is Jacobs really going to fight in 2018? Canelo/GGG on cinco de mayo winner will want the winner of BJS/Lemieux winner in the fall leaving Jacobs out of the title picture

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
            Who is Jacobs really going to fight in 2018? Canelo/GGG on cinco de mayo winner will want the winner of BJS/Lemieux winner in the fall leaving Jacobs out of the title picture
            murata, devychenko, charlo. the winner of lemiuex-saunders might take it easy waiting for canelo and charlo might take it easy waiting for wbc shot but those other guys should be available.

Comment

Working...
            X