No announcement yet.

Azumah Nelson vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azumah Nelson vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Who would win at 130? It's 50/50 for me.
    Azumah Nelson
    65.22%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    34.78%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Boxing56 View Post
    Who would win at 130? It's 50/50 for me.
    Juan can be hurt. Although he is clearly incredibly difficult to stop.

However, I say Nelson knocks him out.

Comment

Marquez. Sharper puncher and better technician. Both tough as hell, but Marquez is more skilled and more polished and was fine when brawling too.

Comment

I am leaning towards Juan although I can see this being a incredible close fight.

Comment

Very close, but I give Marquez the edge with his sharp, accurate punches.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Marquez. Sharper puncher and better technician. Both tough as hell, but Marquez is more skilled and more polished and was fine when brawling too.

Nelson fought great fighters.

Juan doesn't have a single real win. the best he ever did was drug cheat against a real ATG.

Juan is a coward with a garbage boxing record.
            Juan also has a glass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennets Holey View Post
              Nelson fought great fighters.

Juan doesn't have a single real win. the best he ever did was drug cheat against a real ATG.

Juan is a coward with a garbage boxing record.
              Juan also has a glass chin.
              Coward who boxed professionally for over 20 years? Garbage record? You have high standards or extreme bias and are probably selective when combining those things.

He fought a roided up Pacquaio four times who was enhanced when he fought Morales, Barrera, Cotto etc;

Glass chin? How? I don't remember his chin failing him or him ever getting KO'd. I remember Pacquaio being KO'd and he was roided to the gills in that fight.

What "great" fighter(s) did Nelson beat? Lost to Whitaker, lost to Sanchez. Nelson was a beast, but he's not not as good or as accomplished as Marquez.

Comment

Azumah

Marquez struggles badly with good boxers i.e. Chris John, Floyd, Bradley, Freddie Norwood

Unless the guy is coming straight forward like Juan Diaz, katsidis, manny 1,4 Marquez can have trouble landing shots

Comment

Azuma got hit a lot... JMM wins

Comment

Cracking fight. Honestly don’t know...probably leaning toward Marquez very slightly but a very close fight and hard to pick.

Both hittable, yet both with excellent all round skills and amazingly tough.

Comment

Working...
                    X