Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the terrorist starting to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They won already, ever tried to fly in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      They won already, ever tried to fly in the US?
      Only on MAC flights. Care to elaborate?

Comment

Yeah I'm a bit like you.

London is a complete ****hole and i sincerely doubt i will visit it ever again.

I'm from Manchester and will avoid places like the Trafford Centre and the Christmas markets at Christmas.

I've been to Manchester Arena many times and the security there was literally non-existant and the same can be said for the football stadiums, at least before the bombing this year. It was only a matter of time before there was a terror attack in Manchester.

Comment

Even since that weirdo shot up that movie theater a couple years ago I've been paranoid

Comment

They are winning some small battles, but the war will be won and lost by our own divisiveness as a nation. The country is torn in half and divided on all fronts. Without a unified collaboration between left and right, we are more vulnerable. It doesn't help that radical hate groups are influencing public policy and laws. We are eating ourselves from the inside out. The terrorists will just lick the bones when it is all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              I've been to Manchester Arena many times and the security there was literally non-existant and the same can be said for the football stadiums, at least before the bombing this year. It was only a matter of time before there was a terror attack in Manchester.
              I definitely think about the world in more of a oh sh^t someone could blow that up pretty easy if they wanted to way I gotta admit. And I tend to avoid things as such with those considerations.

For instance during that MayMac press tour when that video of that kid who snuck in video was floating around all I was thinking from there on is that a terrorist coulda blown up that whole joint & killed either Floyd or Conor & other notable combat sports figures cuz the security for that was so bs. Idk that I'd go to any high profile event like that that was half assing security now after seeing that.

Comment

I'm pretty sure and 100 percent on this the less media u watch the better your life is plz do this and see the difference don't watch news or plug your self to social media for a month and see the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Yeah I'm a bit like you.

London is a complete ****hole and i sincerely doubt i will visit it ever again.

I'm from Manchester and will avoid places like the Trafford Centre and the Christmas markets at Christmas.

Sad man, I know your Brits love your soccer (football) To be quite honest the only places I havent been to skeptical about have been sporting events here in the USA. Dodger stadium has LAPD literally on every aisle and Boxing events are usually well policed along with metal detectors and bag checks.

Comment

i'm very weary of public places i go to...and im always looking around at airports when i travel so i guess they're kinda winning

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Even since that weirdo shot up that movie theater a couple years ago I've been paranoid
                      I always sit right next to the exit now, I figure I will be the 1st one out or the 1st to go. I just dont want to be a sitting duck.

Comment

Working...
                      X