Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan is starting to slur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he was slurring also... and I've followed his career since the beginning.

Comment

Hopefully not the case. But he took some heavy shots from Canelo (not to mention a brutal KO) so yeah he most likely has brain damage.
      Either that, or he's been drinking a little too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        That I don't get at all. Here's a guy who doesn't duck anyone, doesn't have boring fights and sometimes gets knocked out for his bravery in both opponent choices and fighting style. That's the thanks he gets for his sacrifice is people ridiculing him for losing some fights. Then the same people complain about guys ducking and running. He's brain damaged now because he gives people the kind of fights we all scream and holler for.
        Khan is easily the biggest duck in the sport by far. I hate when people praise him for fighting Canelo. Yea, got around 10 mil and had a great excuse of if he loses. He simply pimped out his chin for money which any bum off the street would have done and probably any welterweight, nothing brave about it. Brave is fighting an upcoming welterweight or established welterweight or simply fighting Brook. Brook should have been an easy fight to make since it was a huge payday. Instead he doesn't fight any top welterweight and keeps making ridiculous excuses for not fighting Brook. Yet he constantly talks crap like he's the best in the sport. You'd have to go back more than half a decade to find the last time Khan stepped up and fought a dangerous opponent in his own weight class. His hate is very well deserved. I dare anyone to find a single fighter in the business who is more of a coward than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
          Khan is easily the biggest duck in the sport by far. I hate when people praise him for fighting Canelo. Yea, got around 10 mil and had a great excuse of if he loses. He simply pimped out his chin for money which any bum off the street would have done and probably any welterweight, nothing brave about it. Brave is fighting an upcoming welterweight or established welterweight or simply fighting Brook. Brook should have been an easy fight to make since it was a huge payday. Instead he doesn't fight any top welterweight and keeps making ridiculous excuses for not fighting Brook. Yet he constantly talks crap like he's the best in the sport. You'd have to go back more than half a decade to find the last time Khan stepped up and fought a dangerous opponent in his own weight class. His hate is very well deserved. I dare anyone to find a single fighter in the business who is more of a coward than him.
          I read about three seconds of this and decided to cut it short and offer to feed you one of my turds.

Comment

He's been this way for a few years for me. He's only 30 and he needs to relax.

He doesn't need to box, as the level he wants to compete at I don't think he has a chance. Thurman, Garcia, Porter, or even Brook will all KO him.

Fair enough if he was going to fight the Bradley Skeete's or Sam Eggington's and see where he's at. But he'll chase the biggest pay day and get absolutely thunder-smashed probably by BJS at middleweight. BJS doesn't usually sit on many punches but if you put Khan in there with him he'll pin his toes to the canvas and let fly and with that natural size it'll be another snuff movie.

Comment

To all those twitter fanboys (mainly Pakistani) who believe Khan is some kind of articulate, intelligent, charismatic genius...

He is not.

Comment

And yet, I'm sure you would not fight this ''coward'' by fear of getting yourself killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  I read about three seconds of this and decided to cut it short and offer to feed you one of my turds.
                  Originally posted by French-Punch View Post
                  And yet, I'm sure you would not fight this ''coward'' by fear of getting yourself killed.
                  Lol...in other words when you have no counter argument, insult or deflect

Khan is by far the biggest coward in boxing. Name any fighter in recent history who has ducked fighters as long as he has. Literally more than 5 years since he faced a top 10 opponent in his division. Wouldn't even fight Brook in a mega fight just because he'd have no excuse if he loses like Canelo. Stop praising him for taking risks 5-6 years ago

Comment

Lol...in other words when you have no counter argument, insult or deflect

Khan is by far the biggest coward in boxing. Name any fighter in recent history who has ducked fighters as long as he has. Literally more than 5 years since he faced a top 10 opponent in his division. Wouldn't even fight Brook in a mega fight just because he'd have no excuse if he loses like Canelo. Stop praising him for taking risks 5-6 years ago
                    Apart from Brook who has he ducked ?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Apart from Brook who has he ducked ?
                      Considering Brook was a mega fight that was a huge duck. But he also ducked Thurman, Porter, Bradley, and Spence for starters. And he mentioned he could fight Bradley when trying to explain his ducking Brook. And even then, at least he could have fought a bottom top 10 ww during those 5 years like Saddam Ali or Diego Chavez. Maybe even a Jessie Vargas. Recently he seemed interested in Garcia for the WBC title until Keith Thurman won it. Then he was quiet as a mouse. And he still hasn't fought a decent ww still. Biggest coward by a mile. Not even Canelo went that long ducking top fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X