Mayweather reveals mcgregor's weight "extremely heavy" 5 days out;

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Maybe

Or it creates unrest in the opponents camp because they're wondering who or how such information is getting back to Floyd.
    i dont see it. i think it just looks bad on floyd.

a guy who claims he's the best, claims he'll knock conor out, yet he has to play all these mind games? LOL. im telling yall, makes him look very insecure. it should be the other way around, conor should be the one doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      mind games about what? knowing how much your opponent weights? so floyd is playing mind games by telling conor how much conor weights?
      That someone in his camp is telling him information, the last press is coming too so the timing is right.

Comment

You say, A true champoin can make weight Floyd?

Didnt you pay a hefty fine for going over weight for the Marquez fight? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          That's not unusual for him. He cut like 20 pounds a week out from a fight I forgot which. Pretty ridiculous
          Small weight cut for sure for UFC fighters, it dose however seem strange than Connors Representative at Nevada Athletic Commission stated he was 160lbs at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
            If floyd know's how much he weighs and is giving correct weights, then Connor obviously knows there is a spy in camp, giving out inside information meaning if they are giving out weight they are also giving out other info. tactics game plans.
            conor said you cant train for him because nobody fights like him. you think he gives a damm about a spy? and if the weight is not true and floyd is just being floyd, then once again, bad looks on floyd.

Comment

i dont see it. i think it just looks bad on floyd.

a guy who claims he's the best, claims he'll knock conor out, yet he has to play all these mind games? LOL. im telling yall, makes him look very insecure. it should be the other way around, conor should be the one doing this.
              You can't be serious surely?

Why do you think fighters don't tell their opponent their game plan and everything they have been working on? That's surely obvious?

If you find out you may have a spy in camp potentially giving away your game plan, that's HUGE.

Comment

conor said you cant train for him because nobody fights like him. you think he gives a damm about a spy? and if the weight is not true and floyd is just being floyd, then once again, bad looks on floyd.
                Oh I see, your the one that's offended.

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
                  That someone in his camp is telling him information, the last press is coming too so the timing is right.
                  like i said it just makes him look bad.

why go thru all this for a guy who floyd says has 3 losses already and is easy work? why diss your opponent then praises him again LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
                    Oh I see, your the one that's offended.
                    offended about what? just because i dont see what you see in this?

Comment

Dana white said him self, connor doesn't want the sparring released because he doesn't want them to see what they have been working on, his trainer also told Paulie he couldn't hit the bag because connor wanted to work on shots hes going to throw in the fight. just lol if you take everything connor say's literally.

Comment

Working...
                      X