No announcement yet.

If everything was equal who wins these match ups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If everything was equal who wins these match ups

If these selected fighters were naturally the same weight as the other one who would win the match up?
    Spence vs Rigodeaux
    Crawford vs Ward
    Loma vs Floyd
    Duran vs Hagler
    Thurman vs Golovkin
    Porter vs Canelo
    Kovalev vs Hearns
    Pacquiao vs Leonard
    Chocalotito vs Willie Pep
    Ray Robinson vs Ali
    Last edited by Sheldon312; 07-14-2017, 06:21 PM.

If all were equal all of these would be draws...

Comment

Interesting I say Duran over Hagler. Floyd over Loma. Kovalev over Hearns. Canelo destroys Porter (the easiest prediction so far). Leonard ices Chocalito and Pacquiao. GGG beats Thurman. Too difficult to predict the Spence and Ward fights.

Comment

haha boxing and equal....the whole point of boxing is to make it unequal. location, judges, refs, gloves, weight, rules, etc...whoever is the best at making the fight unequal is goign to win almsot every time barring a pac ko cold

Comment

D- troll thread. If you had a brain how stupid would you still be?

I kid, I kid, but wtf man. Whats up with all this silly scifi bs you dorks keep coming up with?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            If all were equal all of these would be draws...
            Sorry, I changed the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Interesting I say Duran over Hagler. Floyd over Loma. Kovalev over Hearns. Canelo destroys Porter (the easiest prediction so far). Leonard ices Chocalito and Pacquiao. GGG beats Thurman. Too difficult to predict the Spence and Ward fights.
              I don't know, Porter is a dog and he is really good at cutting off the ring. Canelo has never faced a style like that.

Comment

Winner is listed first:

Rigodeaux vs Spence
                Crawford vs Ward
                Floyd vs Loma
                Hagler vs Duran
                Golovkin vs Thurman
                Canelo vs Porter
                Hearns vs Kovalev
                Leonard vs Pacquiao
                Pep vs Chocolatito
                Robinson vs Ali

Comment

If they were all an equal weight they would have developed their skills differently

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
                    Winner is listed first:

Rigodeaux vs Spence

Styles make fights. I could see Spence cutting the ring off and breaking Rigo down.
                    Crawford vs Ward
                    Ward has better footwork, defense, head movement, and fights on the inside better 60/40 favoring Ward.
                    Floyd vs Loma
                    Right now I agree but Loma is more talented and may go down greater due to greater ability.
                    Hagler vs Duran
                    50/50 I still think Duran was the better boxer while Hagler was more versatile. Duran by UD
                    Golovkin vs Thurman
                    This would be like Jones vs Golovkin. Thurman is a mover and he is very fast. He is good at dashing in and dashing out. I could see him stopping Golovkin due to being more athletic and able to adjust.
                    Canelo vs Porter
                    Porter would do Canelo due to supper or inside game. My mind might change if he beats Golovkin though who is great at cutting off the ring and Fighting on the inside.
                    Hearns vs Kovalev
                    Agreed
                    Leonard vs Pacquiao
                    Agreed
                    Pep vs Chocolatito
                    Agreed
                    Robinson vs Ali
                    I don't know. Ali was more technical and defeated better fighters. He gets the benefit of the doubt in this one.
                    I respect your analysis though. Could you break down your position

Comment

Working...
                    X