No announcement yet.

Why would republicans and trump want to repeal internet privacy rule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Trump just wants to know who's jacking off to his daughter....so he can jack off to us jacking off to his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Google Chrome is the most popular browser. They just evened the playing field. If you're that concerned about it get a VPN.
      I use Mozilla Firefox. Also you make it sound like it's better that all companies have access to everything I do online without consent. Google is free so i can understand them using my Google history for advertisement.

I'm paying my ISP monthly. They shouldn't be selling my browsing history and my personal information to advertisers.

I guess you're ok also with Samsung smart tv listening to your conversation without your consent and selling it to advertisers.

These corporation want to make more money, I get that. But why are republicans and trump helping them? Turns out these ISPs contributed a lot of $$$ to their campaign

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        I use Mozilla Firefox. Also you make it sound like it's better that all companies have access to everything I do online without consent. Google is free so i can understand them using my Google history for advertisement.

I'm paying my ISP monthly. They shouldn't be selling my browsing history and my personal information to advertisers.

I guess you're ok also with Samsung smart tv listening to your conversation without your consent and selling it to advertisers.

These corporation want to make more money, I get that. But why are republicans and trump helping them? Turns out these ISPs contributed a lot of $$$ to their campaign
        You can't blame that on Trump.

You can blame previous administrations allowing national security and intel agencies to run amok.

Comment

Get a VPN...when did you ever have online privacy? You don't think Mozilla and MS sells your info?

Comment

google only has access to what i search on google.. ISP has access to everything about me.. including all websites i visit, my personal information because i have an account with them.. almost everything.. and they can do whatever they want with it like sell to advertisers? wtf why would congress want this..
            Because as you can see some major companies did some lobbying to get it reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              I'm not asking about that issue
              Obamo sold the Internet to UN
              Okay. Link for this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                It's not bs
                It's true Obamo sold the Internet to UN
                Drop a link...

Comment

Exactly but damn you see how when politics get involved people lose they rationality and just begin to defend their "guy." If politics wasn't involved a majority of people would be saying, **** no to their info being captured and sold without at least receiving some compensation.

Comment

I can't imagine why people perceive this to be beneficial to us in any way.

Comment

facebook is alot worse you see no one complaining about them smh

Comment

Working...
                      X