Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that found Pac-Bradley post fight interview hilarious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    I've reported you for nude/****ographic images in your sig.

I got banned for way less than this, but my images were men. I'd like to see all sexualities have equal rights on here.
    Lol this is a boxing forum and besides it's 2 women drinking wine, looks classy and artful if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      lol punching someone in the face for over half an hour works up quite the appetite
      Since when doesn't Timmy bang away in the clinch,from round one something was funny, and to the overselling of both knockdowns, Bradley was fighting and returning a favor to a friend....

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol this is a boxing forum and besides it's 2 women drinking wine, looks classy and artful if you ask me.
        But i had pictures of men that were more covered up than this and got banned. You can't say that is fair, no matter what your idol Pacquiao thinks.

Comment

But i had pictures of men that were more covered up than this and got banned. You can't say that is fair, no matter what your idol Pacquiao thinks.
          Of men? Not 1 but men lol

I say one half naked man is gross enough already, 2 or more is pushing it. No wonder you got banned lmao

Comment

End of a 3 fight series..ATG calling it a day=respect

Comment

That's what happens when you are humbled. You ask your conquerer breakfast lmao
              I guess PAC invited Marquez and Floyd to breakfast???

HAHAhahahahahahaha!!

Comment

Dude shut yo g@y ass up..dont no one wanna see 2 f@gs on here..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I guess PAC invited Marquez and Floyd to breakfast???

HAHAhahahahahahaha!!
                  Lol you got me there homes.

Yeah maybe Pac went to Marquez suite for breakfast and had some IV treatment with memo afterwards lmao

Comment

Lol you got me there homes.

Yeah maybe Pac went to Marquez suite for breakfast and had some IV treatment with memo afterwards lmao
                    Fock Floyd! He is my number 1 hated azz clown... I hope he comes back and gets KTFO. Lord Zaroku

Comment

Equally funny is when Bradley admitted he couldn't remember any of the knock downs lol he's an honest dude, very likeable guy and in a way, these losses help people who were upset about the first poor decision remember that Bradley is just an all around good dude.

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                      End of a 3 fight series..ATG calling it a day=respect
                      Always nice to see two elites give props after the fight in an honest, real type of way.

Comment

Working...
                      X