Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Mayweather will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Mayweather will retire undefeated?

Do you think he will face both pac-man and amir can and beat both of them?

Do you think he will face triple GGG ever, since triple GGG is fighting above his natural weight class?

What are pac mans chances now he isn't on drugs? (presuming he was before)

Mayweather looks like age is catching up to him too. Maybe Amir is more of a threat than we think? Does he have to even fight Amir to solidify his legacy as the best of this generation?

No..

He will be like all the other greats, and fight past his expiration date and will take an L or 2 before his career is done... If floyd keeps fighting, he will lose..

Look how quickly the losses for roy, evander and morales piled up when they didn't leave the sport..
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 12-27-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

I do. I think he fights Manny beats him and that's the last risk he takes.

Comment

As long as he doesn't fight Pac, he has a shot.

Comment

He will. Watch....somehow, some way.

Comment

Definitely not and he doesn't care as much as he cares about making money

He's a great fighter but will lose before going out

He has a winning mentality . I think he will avenge any loss before going out and make a lot of money in that rematch

Comment

I only think he retires undefeated if he manages to convince the public that he can fight Danny Garcia, kell brook, Keith thurman or Cotto or marquez rematch for his last couple of fights.

Comment

I believe he'll retire 50-0 undefeated.

Comment

In his next two fights? Yes.

Entirely, no. He'll make a comeback, not because he needs the money but because another fighter is getting a lot of spotlight and there will likely be a lot of money in it for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    Do you think he will face both pac-man and amir can and beat both of them?

Do you think he will face triple GGG ever, since triple GGG is fighting above his natural weight class?

What are pac mans chances now he isn't on drugs? (presuming he was before)

Mayweather looks like age is catching up to him too. Maybe Amir is more of a threat than we think? Does he have to even fight Amir to solidify his legacy as the best of this generation?
                    After DLH the best shot at beating him was Maidana. Floyd retires undefeated, but still falls below Marciano in the All Time list.

Comment

Working...
                    X