Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will any of these fighters retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Ward and Mikey Garcia might, those guys are pretty much retired.

Mayweather, if he finishes off with Khan and Garica, most likely will.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Ward-too slick. Too black
      Rigod- nuff said
      Danny-iron chin, will to win. Uncle al watching over him
      Crawford- tr is dead. Nobody will be a challenge in 2 years
      Wilder- Alabama power
      Floyd- tbe
      Come on man, I am sure you have better reasons than those. I take it you would just rather put it bluntly. Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Andre Ward and Mikey Garcia might, those guys are pretty much retired.

Mayweather, if he finishes off with Khan and Garica, most likely will.
        Ughhhh, Khan is not worthy. Hopefully Alexander beats Khan so Mayweather can just Fight Garcia and hopefully if he comes to his senses, he gives the people what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          So you don't think anyone has a chance of beating Roman Gonzalez, Naoya Inoue, Sergey Kovalev. If Ward moves up to 175, do you think Ward has a chance, Also if Kovalev went up to Cruiserweight or Heavyweight do you think he would remain undefeated, and Finally, after what Abel Sanchez said about the Kovalev vs GGG sparring sessions that Kovalev has a chance vs GGG.
          I think Its too big of a jump for Kovalev i doubt hes going to do it. About Ward i think Kovalev beats him soundly at 175, at 168 i think ward might have a chance against Kovalev, And Gonzales and Inoue if they ever fight its a 60-40 fight for gonzales

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
            I think Its too big of a jump for Kovalev i doubt hes going to do it. About Ward i think Kovalev beats him soundly at 175, at 168 i think ward might have a chance against Kovalev, And Gonzales and Inoue if they ever fight its a 60-40 fight for gonzales
            I think Ward does what most people who picked Hopkins expected Hopkins to do. The people who picked Hopkins, including myself did not see this coming. I think Ward would make it real ugly but Ward does have some power. He just prefers to use his boxing ability because it has gotten him this far. Ward is not featherfisted like a lot of people seem to think.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Ward-too slick. Too black
              Rigod- nuff said
              Danny-iron chin, will to win. Uncle al watching over him
              Crawford- tr is dead. Nobody will be a challenge in 2 years
              Wilder- Alabama power
              Floyd- tbe
              Ward is half white isn't he?....

Comment

I only see Floyd doing it with really good match making. The others will lose.

Comment

Wilder will be the first to lose. He'll be exposed as a stiff when he fights Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    I think Ward does what most people who picked Hopkins expected Hopkins to do. The people who picked Hopkins, including myself did not see this coming. I think Ward would make it real ugly but Ward does have some power. He just prefers to use his boxing ability because it has gotten him this far. Ward is not featherfisted like a lot of people seem to think.
                    Do u really think Ward can out wrestle a guy like Kovalev who cames in fight night at cruiserweight thats why i said ward had a bigger chance at 168, If boone could drop ward i think Kovalev can KO

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      Ward is half white isn't he?....
                      His dad liked dippin in the chocolate lol.

I think Ward has a chance but Kovalev or Stevenson @175 are the test to him retiring undefeated. Floyd imo beats anyone @ 147-154lbs that generate $ and deserve the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X