No announcement yet.

arreola is going to crush stiverne in my opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arreola is going to crush stiverne in my opinion

i think arreola will make a statement & KO stiverne in the first round....

First 3 for sure.

Comment

"You are as good as your last fight" Lol.. Stiverne just came off a 'tough' 8 rd UD.

Arreola is going to batter this guy.
      Last edited by damit305; 04-20-2013, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        "You are as good as your last fight" Lol.. Stiverne just came off a 'tough' 8 rd UD.

Arreola is going to batter this guy.
        i agree, i give him credit for a come from behind KO of ray austin. austin is better then anyone arreola has beaten but arreola is an in your face bully & i think stiverne will be the last chance for don king to be in the HW picture. vitali/arreola 2 could be in the works or else fury/arreola for the vacant title. i'd actually be interested to see a rematch but fury/arreola would be a great fight & the media coverage would be a circus!!!!

Comment

We need Chris to feast off the guppies on the division right now. He has the experience, skill and durability to be an excellent gatekeeper. I can see him working his way through Price, Fury, Hellinus, etc.

Comment

One would hope so, stiverne sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              One would hope so, stiverne sucks.
              i won't say stiverne sucks because austin was a decent gatekeeper so he has to have some ability but he is stuck in the don king inactive stable. arreola is just much better in my opinion.

Comment

WOW! bang on with this call....

stiverne kicked his ass! combos to the body, stamina, active with several rounds over 60 punches, big rights, solid chin & even saw some rope-a-dope...brilliant performance...i would of bet all my points...don king has a HW in the title picture. he had a good left hook too...GREAT FIGHT!!!!!
                Last edited by joe strong; 04-28-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Stiverne went to work and beat Arreola. He threw some good body shots and you saw him thinking in there. Nice knock down to boot .....

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Stiverne went to work and beat Arreola. He threw some good body shots and you saw him thinking in there. Nice knock down to boot .....
                    shocked me...in always knew the king loss was early stoppage but i didnt think he would take the pressure well...

Comment

Working...
                    X