Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Poster of the Year 2012 (Poll 5)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Looks like you're going to win this one.

Each poll should have at least 60 voters to be valid, so everybody, please keep the votes coming.
    I can't believe it. I mean a non english speaking guy who knows very little english. You'll need a subtitlte to understand me talking english in person.

Comment

I'm glad being in this poll but I honestly don't like to win it. So I take note who already voted for and I'm warning all the others to not vote for me or else...

EDIT- thanks to these cool peeps

!! AI-Holmes!!, -Kev-, BulgariasFinest, Capaedia, Chief2ndzOnly!, Cleto_Reyes, dan_cov, ddangerous, deanrw, Earl Hickey, Freedom., jazluvr, Jim Jeffries, jose830, jtcs1981, MANIAC310, MARKBNLV, Money_May, Nodogoshi, PAC-BOY, PACnPBFsuck, paulf, RajahBell, Russian Crushin, ShaunRoberts, SkillspayBills, Spray_resistant, Sweet Pea 50, sweetpea87, Terrel, the collector, Timothy Horton, Walt Liquor, [ DUBBZZ ], ~BoZz~

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        I'm glad being in this poll but I honestly don't like to win it. So I take note who already voted for and I'm warning all the others to not vote for me or else...

EDIT- thanks to these cool peeps

!! AI-Holmes!!, -Kev-, BulgariasFinest, Capaedia, Chief2ndzOnly!, Cleto_Reyes, dan_cov, ddangerous, deanrw, Earl Hickey, Freedom., jazluvr, Jim Jeffries, jose830, jtcs1981, MANIAC310, MARKBNLV, Money_May, Nodogoshi, PAC-BOY, PACnPBFsuck, paulf, RajahBell, Russian Crushin, ShaunRoberts, SkillspayBills, Spray_resistant, Sweet Pea 50, sweetpea87, Terrel, the collector, Timothy Horton, Walt Liquor, [ DUBBZZ ], ~BoZz~
        Think nothing of it, Kad.

(You owe us)

Comment

Uncle Kadyo will almost certainly be in the final.

Comment

Working...
          X