No announcement yet.

Will Amir be the newest member of floyds "to be avoided list??"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Amir be the newest member of floyds "to be avoided list??"

after..........COTTO............MARGARITO and PACQUIAO...........will floyd duck Amir???

You never quit, mate.

You always find a way to relate every fight to Floyd.

Now get the fuck out of my thread you midget.

****..........Slut..............Bitch...........Whore

Comment

I think Floyd will poke a British on his cheek

Comment

dude youre the resident f-@-g midget.................of NSB.................stop frontin.............LOL

Comment

That or he will be the next victim of Pacs catch weights and paper belts...

*******s united! ...............huh................

Comment

I like Khan but Floyd would school him. Khan would be lucky to win more than a couple of rounds. Would not be surprised by a KO either.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              after..........COTTO............MARGARITO and PACQUIAO...........will floyd duck Amir???
              The kid ran away from Maidana for the last 3 rounds and even Paullie Malinaggi didnt have too much trouble hitting Khan with is fairy floss punches. I think its a bit of an exageration to put him in the same league as Cotto, Margarito and Pacman.

Kotelnik won a more clear decision over Maidana previously in my opinion, does that mean he should be avoided also?

Comment

I can see the excuses now.

"Floyd made him go up to WW! He's a natural 140 pounder!"

Comment

After running like a ***** in the last 5 rounds of the fight tonight? Khan was one elbow away (on Cortez) from a draw on one of the score cards. A guy with speed who also has a punch will murder the guy.

Comment

doesnt matter if floyd beats khan.............he will avoid him like the plague.........

Comment

Working...
                    X