Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you boxing fans rather Pac go on vacation or fight Margarito? Who cares......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
    about titles? You call yourselves hardcore fans and are crying about a catchweight title fight. Its a vacant title anyways. REAL fans know that the only titles that count are lineal and RING titles. Manny already took the JWW one and being that Floyd 'vacation' Maywather doesnt want to fight then that leaves establishing a RING champ at WW out of the question. So what does Pac do? he fights the former #1 WW in the world at 150. They throw in a title to boost the promotion and all some yous' guys can do is complain. SMH.......

Marg will win this BTW.

OH and also Pac is saving boxing. Thank him.
    yeah yeah yeah... Floyd did this stupid **** fight.

Comment

Originally posted by G DOG View Post
      By being the sports biggest star AND remaining active
      I rather he be inactive than fight guys that DON'T deserve a payday NOR a fight with him. Like, Tony has done NOTHING to get this fight with Manny. That isn't "saving boxing".

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
        hatton?? haahahhaahahaaa
        yeah hatton was coming off stopping Paullie MAL and was the LINEAL JWW champion of the world.....wow.... where you been. Did i forget to mention Pac started at 106 and many ( probably you) had him losing to HATTON.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
          I rather he be inactive

how convienent for Floyd biggest supporter to feel this way ..lol

Comment

about titles? You call yourselves hardcore fans and are crying about a catchweight title fight. Its a vacant title anyways. REAL fans know that the only titles that count are lineal and RING titles. Manny already took the JWW one and being that Floyd 'vacation' Maywather doesnt want to fight then that leaves establishing a RING champ at WW out of the question. So what does Pac do? he fights the former #1 WW in the world at 150. They throw in a title to boost the promotion and all some yous' guys can do is complain. SMH.......

Marg will win this BTW.

OH and also Pac is saving boxing. Thank him.
            Oh,believe me when I ****,it's on both of them,1 is scared to fight,the other uses smoke & mirrors when he fights!!I respect Manny more than I do Floyd,but their both full of ****!!

Comment

I rather he be inactive than fight guys that DON'T deserve a payday NOR a fight with him. Like, Tony has done NOTHING to get this fight with Manny. That isn't "saving boxing".
              Tell me what Shane did to get a fight with Margarito...ill wait.

Comment

how convienent for Floyd biggest supporter to feel this way ..lol
                Funny how when a thread isn't about Floyd, the thread starter finds a way to make it about Floyd.

Comment

Tell me what Shane did to get a fight with Margarito...ill wait.
                  That fight was on hbo not ppv!!True story!!

Comment

yeah hatton was coming off stopping Paullie MAL and was the LINEAL JWW champion of the world.....wow.... where you been. Did i forget to mention Pac started at 106 and many ( probably you) had him losing to HATTON.
                    Floyd fought a healthy and ready hatton.

Yea pac started at 106 who cares? He gained weight ..he's got an conditional coach who made him put on weight..he got older he gained weight it's normal..why is everyone treating him as the little 106 pound pacquiao?

Yea ricky stopped paulie ..wow what an accomplishment ..give me a break.

Comment

Funny how when a thread isn't about Floyd, the thread starter finds a way to make it about Floyd.

wow....did you miss the part in the opening post about your boy "Floyd ' vacation ' Mayweather...SMH....

Comment

Working...
                      X