Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that ANNOY you ......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting in late from a "day's" work and everyone being asleep , hence i gotta cook my own food!

Comment

When **** makes the water splash on my ass

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        When you're stopped at a red light and as soon as it the light turns green the car behind you beeps the horn
        Every person in Quebec does that. I had to go for three days and by the end i wanted to beat the hell out of anybody with a French accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazinga! View Post
          Every person in Quebec does that. I had to go for three days and by the end i wanted to beat the hell out of anybody with a French accent.
          Do they also drive up to the toll booth and realize they don't have EZ Pass at the last second and slam on their brakes to move to the cash lane

Comment

when i sit on my throne with my black coffee, phone and magazines (my alone time) and two minutes into my relaxation i get a knock in the door "are you gonna be in there long"
            Last edited by -jose-; 04-17-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I go on the shortest line in the grocery store

Person in front of line is buying a year's worth of groceries.

Then waits till all the items are scanned....then pulls out a checkbook.

Wtf? First, who the **** still pays with checks, second, did it not occur to you, while they were scanning your million items, that you had to pay?

Comment

Names like Siobhan.

sai-oh-ban

sheh-von

seriously?

Comment

bump.............

Comment

Working...
                  X