Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the olympic style blood testing can affect any fighters in a bad way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think the olympic style blood testing can affect any fighters in a bad way?

Whether it be mentally or physically, or possibly even both. I'm kind of superstitious and think it may affect each fighter differently.
    Possibly
    66.67%
    No, I don't see that as a possibly even though all our bodies are made differently
    33.33%

It turned Floyd into a glassjaw and sapped Shane's stamina. All in two rounds! :spin:

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
      It turned Floyd into a glassjaw and sapped Shane's stamina. All in two rounds! :spin:
      We can never truly know eh?

Comment

only if you're used to doping

Comment

Fact: Pacquiao is the most superstitious fighter in boxing.

http://fighthype.com/pages/content7386.html

Comment

Physically no, mentally maybe. 1000's of athletes have been tested this way and they are breaking world records, sure 1 or 2 might use it as an excuse but there would be a lot more if it affected them physically. I'm sure they would have thoroughly tested if it affects performance before they started using it.

Comment

Do you think not taking a **** before you enter the ring can affect any fighters in a bad way?

Ask Clottey.

Comment

If can affect fighters who are cheating by making it harder for them to cheat without getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                  fact: Pacquiao is the most superstitious fighter in boxing.

http://fighthype.com/pages/content7386.html
                  **** outta here with that bull****

Comment

Do you think using PED's can affect fighters in a positive way?

Aye, And Still, bump your thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X