Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Austin Trout Talks Canelo-Golovkin, Williams, Hurd, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Austin Trout Talks Canelo-Golovkin, Williams, Hurd, More

Austin Trout Video Interview - Former world champion Ishe Smith (29-9, 12 KOs) of Las Vegas showed grit and heart in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on Bounce live from The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas as he faced hard-hitting contender Julian Williams (24-1-1, 15 KOs) in a thrilling 10-round super welterweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For some reason Austin Trout reminded me of Shane Mosley in this video. On another note, I'm not sure why people keep saying "Charlo" as if there's only one of them. It's not hard to just say "Jermall" or "Jermell".

Comment

Right in line with AT, had Jacobs edging GGG and had G beating Canelo in a close fight. Once he gets settled in and comfortable he'll be a great analyst.

Comment

Trout is in the selective and honorable club of Warrior of Warriors along with Salido, Provodnikov, Froch, Bradley etc.

Now i agree that Jacobs nicked it and deserved an immediate rematch but i disagree with Triple beating Canelo!

I saw Canelo win by outboxing him with the more cleaner/harder shots downstairs and upstairs as well as better defense!

Rematch will be very interesting!

Comment

Everybody knows Canelo lost that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Trout is in the selective and honorable club of Warrior of Warriors along with Salido, Provodnikov, Froch, Bradley etc.

Now i agree that Jacobs nicked it and deserved an immediate rematch but i disagree with Triple beating Canelo!

I saw Canelo win by outboxing him with the more cleaner/harder shots downstairs and upstairs as well as better defense!

Rematch will be very interesting!
            out-boxing him? I think more of out-running him. I never thought ginger was so fast on his feet, going backwards...

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
              out-boxing him? I think more of out-running him. I never thought ginger was so fast on his feet, going backwards...
              Lmao how was it possible for a guy with cement feet and inferior footwork to "out run" the greatest to cut off the ring in the sport?

How come he didn't damage Canelo when he was on the ropes gassed?

How come GGG was missing them right hands all nite?

I guess moving forward and taking the hardest shots all nite is what makes a winner in boxing...thanks for the knowledge Poindexter!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Lmao how was it possible for a guy with cement feet and inferior footwork to "out run" the greatest to cut off the ring in the sport?

How come he didn't damage Canelo when he was on the ropes gassed?

How come GGG was missing them right hands all nite?

I guess moving forward and taking the hardest shots all nite is what makes a winner in boxing...thanks for the knowledge Poindexter!
                you are making up phantom criteria. its not who lands the best punch of the round. if that were the case maybe canelo would have a case for winning. its who landed the cleaner punches as in total for that round. that was not canelo. just watch this video. he was taking solid shots all night. you are just overemphasizing his punches. theres no way he won any of the rounds from 4-9 and he clearly lost round 11. got outlanded and ggg landed the best punch of that round. its just silly to say he won. every single round that canelo might have won was super close as well. he was fighting not to get ko'd as if he knew the decision would be his as long as he survived. yes fighting that way you can catch your opponent every once in a while if you barely do anything. you arent winning though. low standards. i blame floyd. at least floyd was usually landing more though. he wasnt getting outlanded by a wide margin in most the rounds.

Last edited by daggum; 11-19-2017, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  you are making up phantom criteria. its not who lands the best punch of the round. if that were the case maybe canelo would have a case for winning. its who landed the cleaner punches as in total for that round. that was not canelo. just watch this video. he was taking solid shots all night. you are just overemphasizing his punches.

As soon as i saw your name i knew you was gonna post that fuk knob European supremacists Artorias who is very bias!

He tries to seem unbiased by counting punches that land on gloves, shoulders and grazing!

You idiot ggg ballgarglers just never learn!

On cinco de mayo you will all hang on Beterbiev's, Gvozdyk, and Bivols nuts!

Comment

Working...
                  X