Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lightsout_finit
    Mikey got no heart...

Linares always trys to win.

Mikey beat the **** outta siri but siri came through it and made that b*tch mikey quit on her stool
    This idiot didnt see 2 docters try and set his nose to continue to fight and failed.

No worries casual fan!!!! I understand you have no clue.... Anyone that has boxed before knows this doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      No you came here talking about something you know nothing about,if you actually read every post you'd know when I kept hounding him on betting me,he claimed "no experts have linares ranked below easter,u cant find me 1 that can" I said I can prove that he was ranked higher than linares in something more definitive than some so called experts opinion. He started claiming that I can't use boxrec,& need to use trans rank, I said screw you with your bs.

So stop talking outta your dumb bîtch ass,u are nothing but a lil coward that clearly agrees with him & decided to start talking out your ass about something you know zero about,I can give a flying **** if u disagree,your a guinea punk
      Take poll yet????? if not don't bother responding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
        Yet another ******ed statement, of course ppl use boxrec for information, who fought who, when they fought, belts that were fought for, weights the fight was fought at, where was the fight etc... when have you ever heard anyone say " awww but he's ranked number 1 on boxrec" lol get off the bongs brahhh your brain is fried
        LOL thank you maybe if he hears it enough it will sink in.Boxrec great place too check recs but NOBODY takes their ratings serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Smith. $50.

Im done with betting bigger online with fake fuks who NEVER pay! Talk all that sht and disappear... lets see if you can even afford $50.

After this we can do Lemuix/Saunders for more. Ill take Lemuix.

I need to see if your even honorable.

Frankly at this point i dont think u will pay me. Im still owed $$$$ on the Canelo fight.
          ill take your bet on Saunders/Lemuix.AND ill let YOU MAKE 1ST PICK.You pick Lemmy and ill take Saunders ok????????

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
            ill take your bet on Saunders/Lemuix.AND ill let YOU MAKE 1ST PICK.You pick Lemmy and ill take Saunders ok????????
            Deal. $50...

Comment

• Originally posted by trouser python View Post
              Based on the posts below in chronological order do you think your friend KushKing owes this John guy his account?

If someone made this identical bet with you would you expect them to honor the bet and hand over their account?

You write this:

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kushking View Post
              So I assume that means u accept my bet that I can't PROVE easters universally rated higher than linares? U keep talking tough & your exact words were"can't show experts that rate him higher than linares" well im willing to prove it, without showing experts,ill do 1 better. You keep saying hes cherrypicking easter instead of higher ranked linares then put your manpleaser where your mouth is.

Account bet me that I can't prove easters rated higher. Otherwise I will continue to troll u whenever u open your dumb ass mouth ever again.

Then this:

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kushking View Post
              chicken,keep ducking my bet,your not even a man,coward. Ima put this thread in my signature if u don't bet me after talking all that bs,I called your bluff & u bîtch out instead...bwaokbwokbwok chicken

Then he wrote this:
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by john l View Post
              DEAL and don't show me no bs alpha bit boys or Boxrec THERING OR trans I know he is not in THE RING BUT ILL ACCEPT TRANS NAT.

As I said earlier he actually altered the bet in your favor when accepting your bet.

This is it in black and white, you owe this guy your account. End of story.
              Yes. This would be a loss

Comment

• beat robert easter then fight linares in what becomes a bigger fight

Comment

• Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
                  ok I got williams and after you pay me we can bet on another fight
                  Dont be so sure its a win... No excuses.

Comment

• what a joke... this is the same dude who sat out for so long cause he was a money hungry diva, not a true mexican fighter

Comment

• If it’s Easter, then fine. He has to fight Linares this year though.

Comment

Working...
                      X