No announcement yet.

I've finally realised there is a GOD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    you better hope you are right, because i made the earth and all those who deny me, the lord, will burn for all eternity.

I believe in You, O Lord, for I have seen that You are the Almighty in Your thread and I do not need any other confirmation of Your divinity than some words I read.

I know You did not stop the ginger prophet Stokes from getting banned from The Ashes, even though I prayed he would be set free and thoughts and prayers are the answer to everything. I trust that it is all part of Your divine plan to make Mason Crane your new representative on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Did you find a virgin yet who will carry you son that will save all mankind's sins?
      Your girl friend..

Speaking about finding, Larry was not hard to find when he showed up to Houston. You were MIA ramming plastic Apollo rockets up your stanky jizz filled azz.

Larry showed up ready to knock some sense into you.

Top troll phaggot, you da best bish, but you give solid Filipinos a bad name..

I'm more Filipino than you, my daughter Chloe is there. We got solid Pinoy posters...not knob bobbing phaggots that look down on my Philippines.

Last thing, where in las filipinas did you live?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Your girl friend..

Speaking about finding, Larry was not hard to find when he showed up to Houston. You were MIA ramming plastic Apollo rockets up your stanky jizz filled azz.

Larry showed up ready to knock some sense into you.

Top troll phaggot, you da best bish, but you give solid Filipinos a bad name..

I'm more Filipino than you, my daughter Chloe is there. We got solid Pinoy posters...not knob bobbing phaggots that look down on my Philippines.

Last thing, where in las filipinas did you live?
        But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Comment

But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
          Kisses maricon

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Kisses maricon
            **** you

NO extra slurpsee !!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Just curious, why do you have beef with someone you don't believe in?

That would be like me getting angry at Santa Claus or something, you're obsessed.
              Yo! Have you been keeping up with the Paradise Papers? You are ignorant when it comes to this tax thing.

Comment

Look i could 100% prove i am God.

But the thing is, im only after true believers who dont require any proof.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Just curious, why do you have beef with someone you don't believe in?

That would be like me getting angry at Santa Claus or something, you're obsessed.
                  Don't question the lord.

Comment

Thrice you deny me ?

This very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times.

YOU C#$T

Comment

**** you

NO extra slurpsee !!
                      Kisses & smiles puto... Love & respect..

Comment

Working...
                      X