Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anthony Joshua a "businessman" like Adonis Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Naw, that's bull****. Eddie Hearn has flat out refused to guarantee Wilder a shot at Joshua should he beat Dillian Shyte.

Hearn Shakes Head at Joshua Guarantee For Wilder Facing Whyte
    http://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-sha...-whyte--121929

Eddie Hearn has insisted he will refuse to promise Deontay Wilder a shot at Anthony Joshua should he fight Dillian Whyte.
    http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/29/deonta...7/?ito=cbshare
    How can they guarantee a fight in the contract if they haven't come to an agreement on the financials etc. Think about it.

Comment

Stevenson never turned away from anyone... Ask Duva about it ...

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
        I honestly hope Joshua delays the **** out of the fight and fights an aging Wilder instead.

I want him to do a Mayweather V Pacquiao and delay it as possible because **** the fans. The fans were happy to pay for a past prime edition of Mayweather V Pacquiao, a year delayed edition of Canelo V Golovkin, Pacquiao fighting past prime fighters, Mayweather doing the same etc

I don't blame Joshua for delaying it.

You sound like a girl. I wish weird àss fans like you would just go over to ufc.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Didn’t Adonis Stevenson show up for the purse bid lmao. Y’all always act like that never happened
          Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          Stevenson never turned away from anyone... Ask Duva about it ...
          True on both counts.

Comment

The fight will happen next year, Wilder is smart though because all this hype and daily articles will just increase the purse by another 500k each time.

Comment

Adonis is an idiot. I've followed him on social media enough to know his a total dummy. Just a complete idiot incapable of any sort of higher order thought. A little quote from him to prove it:

Interviewer: So who do you want to fight next?

Stevenson: "I'm superman, baby. I'm the best, baby. I'm superman, baby. I'm the champ, baby. I'm superman, baby. I'm superman, baby."

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Adonis is an idiot. I've followed him on social media enough to know his a total dummy. Just a complete idiot incapable of any sort of higher order thought. A little quote from him to prove it:

Interviewer: So who do you want to fight next?

Stevenson: "I'm superman, baby. I'm the best, baby. I'm superman, baby. I'm the champ, baby. I'm superman, baby. I'm superman, baby."

Comment

By Hearn's statements, absolutely. I don't think AJ takes charge of his career like Adonnis does though so I won't say he himself has the Superman attitude. Hearn does put him in that position though.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    AJ fought Klitschko after 18 fights and is making €10m every fight now.

Wilder is scrambling for a million and attention. It's like these dumb yanks don't realize AJ's last fight was his mandatory and he just fought last week. Did you expect him to jump in the ring this week again? How dumb can you be

AJ never called anyone out, why would he do it now? He continuously said he'd like to fight Wilder. He's just showing Wilder who's the boss, and obviously it's not Wilder.

Wilder is desperate, AJ isn't. And it shows.
                    Can someone respond to this post please. Especially the bolded. Until real negotiations start, how is anyone ducking anyone? They literally both just had mando's and all we have is a few media soundbites.

ShoulderRoll Redd Foxx [MENTION]Larryxxx[/MENTION]

I am more of an AJ fan but anyone who follows my post knows im a pretty fair unbiased poster. I think Hearn is doing his job building interest in the fight. The Whyte demands are nohing to do with sport, purely a bidness move to make the fight bigger. If they didnt want the fight they would simply not talk about him

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      AJ fought Klitschko after 18 fights and is making €10m every fight now.

Wilder is scrambling for a million and attention. It's like these dumb yanks don't realize AJ's last fight was his mandatory and he just fought last week. Did you expect him to jump in the ring this week again? How dumb can you be

AJ never called anyone out, why would he do it now? He continuously said he'd like to fight Wilder. He's just showing Wilder who's the boss, and obviously it's not Wilder.

Wilder is desperate, AJ isn't. And it shows.
                      Can someone respond to this post please. Especially the bolded. Until real negotiations start, how is anyone ducking anyone? They literally both just had mando's.

ShoulderRoll Redd Foxx [MENTION]larryxxx[/MENTION]

I am more of an AJ fan but anyone who follows my post knows im a pretty fair unbiased poster. I think Hearn is doing his job building interest in the fight. The Whyte demands are nohing to do with sport, purely a bidness move to make the fight bigger. If they didnt want the fight they would simply not talk about him

Comment

Working...
                      X