Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Explains His Loss, Says Mayweather Has Tools For MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More grace and sportsmanship than the majority of he's fans.

Comment

Classy words from McGregor

Comment

one reason im a fan of both is they are both so classy after fights even with the entertaining buildups to their fights. love how neither really made excuses i dont hear excuses from mcgregor more so then him giving reasons on what he thinks he could of done better. i got a feeling in the future were gonna see some kind of mayweather mcgregor promotional company

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          one reason im a fan of both is they are both so classy after fights even with the entertaining buildups to their fights. love how neither really made excuses i dont hear excuses from mcgregor more so then him giving reasons on what he thinks he could of done better. i got a feeling in the future were gonna see some kind of mayweather mcgregor promotional company
          Conor talks too much trash and doesnt back it up.

I feel like he isnt getting clowned enough, because everyone likes his charm. But he just got 100 million, after swearing to everyone that he would do this and do that to the greatest of all time. And now he smiling and having a ball with all his money, after misleading people into thinking he would really win.

I think he a disgrace for that. I dont have room to give him credit for how well he done. You can only give him that type of credit, had he not ran his mouth prior. His whole team looked confused after the fight. He manipulated them all into thinking that it would be a 4 round KO. He was so out of touch, with what they were thinking. This dude was analyzing the fight with a smile on his face. His team wanted to know what happened to the 4round KO

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            MMA is a young man's game. No 40 year old is gonna find high success.
            The UFC Goat Randy Coutoure was in the twilight of his career in his late 30s, and early 40s. Yoel Romero is near the top of the UFC middleweight division at 40. Not saying it's not a mostly young man's game, but it can be done if you take care of yourself.
            Last edited by Biolink; 08-31-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Everyone says Mayweather is stronger than they think, especially in the clinch. Looks like Conor is no exception.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                MMA is a young man's game. No 40 year old is gonna find high success.
                Boxing is a young man's game also.....only great ones last this long.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Conor talks too much trash and doesnt back it up.

I feel like he isnt getting clowned enough, because everyone likes his charm. But he just got 100 million, after swearing to everyone that he would do this and do that to the greatest of all time. And now he smiling and having a ball with all his money, after misleading people into thinking he would really win.

I think he a disgrace for that. I dont have room to give him credit for how well he done. You can only give him that type of credit, had he not ran his mouth prior. His whole team looked confused after the fight. He manipulated them all into thinking that it would be a 4 round KO. He was so out of touch, with what they were thinking. This dude was analyzing the fight with a smile on his face. His team wanted to know what happened to the 4round KO
                  Its not that he talks ish (he is good at it too), its that he REALLY believed he could have won & there is NO SHAME in that. He made me a fan.

Comment

I liked Conor's letter. Good Luck to Conor in the near future.

Comment

Respect to Conor. Conor understands marketing better than any athlete in the world. Because of this he has provided financial stability to his children, his children's children, and their children. He's not a top 5 all time MMA guy, he's not a great boxer, but he's a great showman. That's why he's depositing $100 Million into his bank accounts.

Comment

Working...
                      X