Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Has Seen 'Tremendous Improvement' In Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG won't be able to make adjustments during the fight. Canelo by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricanelu View Post
      Exactly, why can't you see that Canelo doesn't have the foot speed or the stamina and punch , to keep Golovkin off of him for the whole fight.

And let's not count the opposition, both could have had better.
      LOL, I know canelo is not an elusive type boxer. His foot speed doesn't play a part in this fight, his stamina is more battle tested than that of ggg considering canelo had gone 12 rounds plenty of times as opposed to ggg only one. So canelo may have the better stamina. And punch? He has enough to keep golovkin off and you will see that in round 1. Easy money all day!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        LOL, I know canelo is not an elusive type boxer. His foot speed doesn't play a part in this fight, his stamina is more battle tested than that of ggg considering canelo had gone 12 rounds plenty of times as opposed to ggg only one. So canelo may have the better stamina. And punch? He has enough to keep golovkin off and you will see that in round 1. Easy money all day!
        In the fights I've watched and I haven't seen them all Canelo takes breaks. He isn't going to be able to do that against Golovkin. His 12 round stamina is a mirage.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          In the fights I've watched and I haven't seen them all Canelo takes breaks. He isn't going to be able to do that against Golovkin. His 12 round stamina is a mirage.
          Why? Because you've seen ggg put pressure on for 12 full rounds? Lol please, easy payday for canelo. 12 easy rounds. Canelo hand speed will keep him 1-2-3 steps ahead of ggg all night. Ggg is too slow my friend

Comment

Can't wait to see this fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
              GGG won't be able to make adjustments during the fight. Canelo by decision.
              Why won't he be able to?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Why? Because you've seen ggg put pressure on for 12 full rounds? Lol please, easy payday for canelo. 12 easy rounds. Canelo hand speed will keep him 1-2-3 steps ahead of ggg all night. Ggg is too slow my friend
                Your in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Your in for a rude awakening.
                  Ggg too slow to wake anything up

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Get off his nuts, Abel...
                    He is about one compliment away from being employed to suck farts outta canelos arse

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                      He is about one compliment away from being employed to suck farts outta canelos arse
                      **** is getting gay... I miss the dumber version of Abel...

Comment

Working...
                      X