• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd suck Him/Her dry.

Comment

Ok now we're getting some action.

Comment

Did you really think you could fool anyone with this one, Moo? There are Thousands of more realistic Trans that would have had no one double guessing.

I provided the trans picture that got Tuggers to send a Picture of his Teeny Todger to Hurricane for a Legendary pwn.

That's my claim to fame. Next time... come to me, Son. I'll sort you out with a believable Woman.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
          Did you really think you could fool anyone with this one, Moo? There are Thousands of more realistic Trans that would have had no one double guessing.

I provided the trans picture that got Tuggers to send a Picture of his Teeny Todger to Hurricane for a Legendary pwn.

That's my claim to fame. Next time... come to me, Son. I'll sort you out with a believable Woman.

Go ahead and post them here or start a new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Go ahead and post them here or start a new thread.
            Don't tempt me.

Comment

Too obvious.

I like shemales and she's way too manly. At least post a convincing one to the point where you wouldn't know it's a trans until you put your hand down her pants and feel the meat and two veg. Those ones are my kind of girl.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                Don't tempt me.
                Ohh, please. I want you to try me......

Could even make a game out of it.... Guarantee you I could fool you with what I've seen in this fxed up world.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Thats a man.
                  And a fine one at that. That's a fine ass shemale.

Comment

I don't think it's a trannie......he/she went all the way under the knife. I guess she has a usable hole where the Johnson used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      I don't think it's a trannie......he/she went all the way under the knife. I guess she has a usable hole where the Johnson used to be.
                      Dude it is a shemale and if it's not then stfu you are ruining the fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                      X