Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have to be disappointed with Danny, not with Keith.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who uses their legs well and doesn't get into prolonged exchanges is a bad matchup for garcia. Unless he applies more pressure to get closer or straightens up his right hand...he's gonna fall short with his shots too much. How many times did he try to counter thurman with a looping right and miss? He also needs to jab more regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      lol... You have outdated me and yourself... I grew up on mike.. anybody under 25 probably never saw him.. Ear bite was 20 damn years ago... crazy how time flies
      Them the ****ers only like KOs then. I not that old. I remember wathing Mike and Lennox and some of his other fights that ended in the first round around that period. Well, they say boxing fans are older. After what Keith did in the first half, I don't see what all this complaining is about. Jack and DeGale brought the action, how many on here are clamouring to see them again? I still here complaints about boxing lacking this and that.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Their first fight ever was probably Vargas vs Miura and became fans of the sport then so now they expect everything to be you club me and I club you type fight.
        We have had some good match ups this year and more to come but I am still hearing that same old "this is why boxing is dying" drivel.

Comment

How can anyone be disappointed with either guy..

Both looked world class,,, somebody had to lose..
          I think people are still used to the Floyd/Pacman ppv mismatch show.

If you take to world class fighters and put them in there, you usually get a fight like last night.

Now when you get high profile mismatches, ala Floyd/Pacman, the star fighter usually dominates.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Thurman fights like a semi hoe so I stopped watching him few years ago.

Fuk Thurman and a Garcia. They are B level fighters.
            And you're a D level commentator

Comment

lol... You have outdated me and yourself... I grew up on mike.. anybody under 25 probably never saw him.. Ear bite was 20 damn years ago... crazy how time flies
              Mike Tyson had that effect on Jamaican "boxing fans." If it's not that "wild swinging" boxing, they don't want to see. They can never appreciate a Mayweather Jr. Some of them were saying Floyd never won the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                And you're a D level commentator
                I'm sure he is very appreciative of your modesty. I personally see him as an F-.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I think people are still used to the Floyd/Pacman ppv mismatch show.

If you take to world class fighters and put them in there, you usually get a fight like last night.

Now when you get high profile mismatches, ala Floyd/Pacman, the star fighter usually dominates.
                  Damn right, Island Man. Did watch Braekhus' last fight?

Comment

Garcia has no combinations probably cus he fights scared and combinations open you up to counters. It sucks watch him plod around for 2 minutes then throw one jab then plod around again and then throw one bomb left hook

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                      Garcia has no combinations probably cus he fights scared and combinations open you up to counters. It sucks watch him plod around for 2 minutes then throw one jab then plod around again and then throw one bomb left hook
                      Everyone knew he was flat-flooted before this fight. Some were talking about his power but I knew that power wouldn't affect Keith. That's why I was sure Keith by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X