No announcement yet.

USA Today: Shawn Porter vs Andre Berto fight close to being finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
    Porter would bum rush Berto all night long. Berto would eventually succumb to the constant pressure.

If this fight gets made, I'll be rooting for Porter and I'll be watching this fight. I'm a fan of Shawn Porter and his style. He always brings it!
    As much as I want to see that Midget got KO. He's gonna destroy Berto. And Porter is a very tough and durable fighter. He losses a very close decisions to Brook and Thurman.

I think only a legit and taller Super Welterweight can realistically stop Porter.

Comment

i wanna see berto getting his ass kicked. and i think porter will do it. i'm ok with this fight

Comment

I like this fight. Should be an entertaining fight and that matters most. F rankings and titles, give me something good to watch

Comment

Porter will knock him out

Comment

It sounds like an easy win for Porter. Porter is much higher ranked and considered better than Berto. It's a fight he would be expected to win. It wouldn't be a big win for Porter but if Berto won it would be a huge win for him. I would expect a large amount of holding, wrestling and mauling in this fight. Porter should win and a late round KO is likely.

Comment

This won't be an easy fight, it will go 12. Their styles will make for a tough fight on both ends. One thing i'm pretty sure of is that it goes 12. I think that Victor Ortiz punches harder than Porter and was unable to stop Berto. Also in the 12th round KO loss to SK he was fighting with an injured right shoulder for several rounds before SK finally stopped him in the last round.

Comment

Itd be cool if the winner (assuming its Porter) got Bradley and Spencer moved to the dark side to get the winner of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  i wanna see berto getting his ass kicked. and i think porter will do it. i'm ok with this fight
                  Its a cool scrap but we've seen berto get his ass kicked plenty of times already, lol poor guy...

Comment

Basically the same as Porter vs Broner.

Although it should marginally more competitive with less trash talk and twerking.

Comment

MASSIVE step back in Porter's once promising career.

Comment

Working...
                      X