Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swedish govt in “panic” after ISIS letters give 3 days to convert to Islam or be deca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I've got my shotgun all decked out. Purchased some tactical pieces and now I'm ready for someone to come to my door and try to start some dumb schit. Come on and get you some.......

looks really nice... if you really had it.... but I don't think you can legally modify your shotty like that you know how it is.... merica lol

Comment

• Murica, needs to send in the sheep & liquor(fire water) to destroy Isis!

Drop sheep with parachutes & liquor, with a halal seal of approval, boom.... Instant pacification. No more resistance!! Sheep will willingly submit & pay the jizia!!!

Instant love... Instant Islamic bliss & peace!!!
      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-18-2015, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Just threats. They want money.

Funny how everything turns into "see: that's why they shouldn't take our guns." Nobody's taking anyone's guns. You're just paranoid and these extremists will be dealt with before you get your "reason" to use yours for anything other than play.

Media has everyone so shook, it's pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
          Just threats. They want money.

Funny how everything turns into "see: that's why they shouldn't take our guns." Nobody's taking anyone's guns. You're just paranoid and these extremists will be dealt with before you get your "reason" to use yours for anything other than play.

Media has everyone so shook, it's pathetic.
          Obama has been taking people's guns for 8 years now....lol

Everything the nut jobs said on the right, was wrong. No death panels, no $6 gas prices, no taking of the guns, none of that happened. It's how they get viewership, they fear-monger. It's the politics of the right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Murica, needs to send in the sheep & liquor(fire water) to destroy Isis!

Drop sheep with parachutes & liquor, with a halal seal of approval, boom.... Instant pacification. No more resistance!! Sheep will willingly submit & pay the jizia!!!

Instant love... Instant Islamic bliss & peace!!!
            And it turns out the liquor has traces of pig blood in it? Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
              And it turns out the liquor has traces of pig blood in it? Lol...
              Exactly!!!! Finally a man who gets strategy. You fly over ISIS, spraying pig **** liquid like a crop duster spraying insecticides!!! Then drop leaflets letting them know, they are living and breathing pig crap spray. Eau De Pork.

Bombs in needed, pig crap bombs, needed!

Comment

• ISIS didn't get the memo? The Swedish government is on the same team as them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Obama has been taking people's guns for 8 years now....lol

Everything the nut jobs said on the right, was wrong. No death panels, no $6 gas prices, no taking of the guns, none of that happened. It's how they get viewership, they fear-monger. It's the politics of the right.
                  lol you don't care about any of that stuff, it's strictly racial for you and you pretend to be a rank and file liberal hippie as a front because they're pushovers

you must think everyone is a total dumbass
                  Last edited by ////; 12-18-2015, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Exactly!!!! Finally a man who gets strategy. You fly over ISIS, spraying pig **** liquid like a crop duster spraying insecticides!!! Then drop leaflets letting them know, they are living and breathing pig crap spray. Eau De Pork.

Bombs in needed, pig crap bombs, needed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                      Isis doesn't want pig crap rain. That land will be beyond redemption!!!!
                      Who wants to take over pig dung territory!!! No need to kill for territory you no longer want.

I suggest France & other countries spray pig nectar All over the place and confine them to wherever they live. Do a weekly street cleaning and spread a thin non toxic pig crap layer on everything...

Lie to them and make them believe it is real pig dung. But spray Eau de pig crap!!!

Save millions of lives!!!

Glad you could get my drift!!!
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-19-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X