Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If certain PED's were agreed upon and stipulated in a contract?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main problem with doping in sports is that there are so many supplements on the market that are legal now that will be considered illegal a few years from now. You have athletes that been using certain legal supplements for years and then all of a sudden VADA put those supplements on their banned list...Some athletes continue to use them and BOOM you fail a drug test and now you're a cheater....

Creatine is a legal supplement that you can say is in the grey zone. A lot of athletes take creatine. Imagine if VADA decides in 2016 that creatine should be banned...then you could actually make an argument that all the results you've done in the past while using creatine should be destroyed. Those results shouldn't count anymore.....At the end of the day that doesn't make any sense.

Don't ban Supplements cause athletes need them and will take them....just go after the real steroids like all kinds of anabola, EPO (blood doping)...etc.

Comment

In the last few years I've stopped caring about fighters using PEDs. They probably all do. I recently rewatched Pacquiao-Marquez IV and even before the fight started the commentators were non-stop going on about how Marquez is probably blatantly roiding up. Mayweather is putting together a dream team of dopers or alleged dopers for his strength and conditioning. He's not even pretending to be "cleaning up the sport" anymore.

I do agree with the sentiment that boxing shouldn't be decided by who has the best pharmacist, but at this point we're practically there anyway.

Don't even get me started on other sports. The reality is that nobody in any sport has an incentive to catch doping athletes.

Comment

FOr a substance to be banned by WADA it not only has to be performance enhancing but it also has to either have known or potential adverse health effects or be against the spirit of a sport.

The reason most most PEDs are banned is because they are very bad for you.

Comment

If you allow PED use, you may as well allow plaster hand wraps and loaded gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            If you allow PED use, you may as well allow plaster hand wraps and loaded gloves.
            That's going to another level. ^^^

Comment

Floyds selfie in blue briefs is proof he takes peds.

You see how small his peen was.Its a proven fact that all black men have 13inch peens after age 15. Floyd is using the juice.
              TAke a look

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...43822497&rct=j
              Last edited by GateKEEPER88; 04-03-2015, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                Not only not comparable but stupid as it would do a great deal of damage to the fighter's hands using them and leave a mess for the ref to clean up in the ring.

Comment

you can't agree between camps to use banned substances and expect a commission to roll with it.
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 04-03-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X