Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a Lebron, Kawhi, and Paul George team stand a chance against the warriors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a Lebron, Kawhi, and Paul George team stand a chance against the warriors?

Lakers will have to give up two young players which for sure will be randle cause of the contract $ and either lonzo who I don’t think spurs will take who lebron also needs to facilitate cause he has j kidd written all over so it’s either kuzma and Ingram and I personally love both they will both be all stars.. either way we giving them up for finals mvp and best defense to offense player in the league kawhi.. it’s all coming togather but can we beat the warriors?

Bron is about to **** up the Lakers chemistry that they are building.

Are you guys REALLY willing to give PG a max deal?

Also who's going to handle the ball. Zo? PG? Bron? How's that going to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Bron is about to **** up the Lakers chemistry that they are building.

Are you guys REALLY willing to give PG a max deal?

Also who's going to handle the ball. Zo? PG? Bron? How's that going to work.
      Bruh 68$ mill in cap room and even more when they amnesty deng sky is the limit lebron decides moves

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Bruh 68$ mill in cap room and even more when they amnesty deng sky is the limit lebron decides moves
        Yeah you guys have everything needed to build a team to challenge GS.

I'm just saying, Bron is a cancer and you guys have a good young core. Ingram is going to be a star. Zo too and Kuz is a baller.

I would try to push for PG more than Bron. Maybe try your luck at Cousins (but players never come back from that type of injury)

Kawahi too but I think Pop will send his ass to Boston for Brown and a couple picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Yeah you guys have everything needed to build a team to challenge GS.

I'm just saying, Bron is a cancer and you guys have a good young core. Ingram is going to be a star. Zo too and Kuz is a baller.

I would try to push for PG more than Bron. Maybe try your luck at Cousins (but players never come back from that type of injury)

Kawahi too but I think Pop will send his ass to Boston for Brown and a couple picks.
          That’s the thing pop doesn’t decide and Celtics arnt offfering kyrie.. The only thing that makes sense is randle plus one of the three kuz/zo/Ingram and a couple 1st rounders no one else will take a rental trying to to be in LA giving up the house.

Comment

Lakers better not give up Kuzma, that kid is going to be a star later. I'd rather they gave up Ingram

Comment

Are you kidding me? I would favor that team over the Warriors. Don't forget last year, Kawhi Lenard was single handedly destroying the warriors by himself until the cheap shot by Zaza Pa cheapshot. We saw what LeBron did single handedly in 2016.. Not a Bron fan but can't deny he is the best player, and Kawhi is no worse than third in my book and you are talking about putting those 2 together with Paul George, that will be the team to beat IMO assuming chemistry and they both operate at the optimum level we 've seen. Warriors chemistry is off the charts at the moment.
              Last edited by whirlout; 06-16-2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Naw we'll pick up our 4th championship again next year.

Comment

Yes. Lakers in 4. All of the Asian Warriors can go **** themselves.

Comment

No way in hell the Spurs send Kawhi to a team in their own conference. dumb ass Cavs did that with Kyrie but I doubt the Spurs front office is that stupid.

the Lakers shouldn't break up their young core let those guys develop and build chemistry. Theres nothing guaranteed with Kawhi we don't even know if he'll be the same player after all this rust and he'll most likely bounce in one year. not worth it.

the team that's built to compete with GS is Boston. a healthy Hayward and Kyrie. that team is flames.

In the west the Rockets will once again be the biggest threat but CP3 old ass not reliable to stay healthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X