Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump may pardon Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“We appreciate President Trump’s sentiment, but a pardon is unnecessary,” Ron Tweel said in a statement. “The U.S. Supreme Court overturned the conviction of Muhammad Ali in a unanimous decision in 1971. “There is no conviction from which a pardon is needed,” he added.
    Pointless and unnecessary. Pardoning Jack Johnson and ALi, is just his way of trying to pander to African Americans. He's also trying to normalize his pardoning power so when the time comes to pardon his friend's his supporters won't question it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
      He can’t pardon him. Once again, you admit guilt by accepting a pardon.

Ali was vindicated by the Supreme Court. He was not guilty of anything.
      No.. You admit guilt by asking for one.

Comment

Green K sent to the oval office.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          He racist, doe
          I think I'm seeing a shift in your view about him. I believe you were not really too favourable about him prior to the election. Have you become supportive now?

Comment

If Trump don't pardon Ali he is a racist, if he does he is a racist.

He became a racist when he was running for office.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              If Trump don't pardon Ali he is a racist, if he does he is a racist.

He became a racist when he was running for office.

Damn dog, maybe he's just trying to get into Laila's panties. Don't hate the playa hate the game.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                I think I'm seeing a shift in your view about him. I believe you were not really too favourable about him prior to the election. Have you become supportive now?
                That’s a good observation. I’ve come to appreciate some of the positive things that he is doing for the country while still being opposed some of the bad policies (e.g. the environment). The economy is red hot, unemployment super low, the stock market is great and Trump seems to be making some headway with North Korea - I’m grateful for these things.

Comment

And he showed compassion in commuting Alice Johnson’s harsh prison sentence. Progressives are undoubtedly questioning Trump’s motives for that - but that doesn’t take away the fact: he commuted the woman’s sentence

Comment

Trying to sway that black vote.

Comment

That’s a good observation. I’ve come to appreciate some of the positive things that he is doing for the country while still being opposed some of the bad policies (e.g. the environment). The economy is red hot, unemployment super low, the stock market is great and Trump seems to be making some headway with North Korea - I’m grateful for these things.
                      And he showed compassion in commuting Alice Johnson’s harsh prison sentence. Progressives are undoubtedly questioning Trump’s motives for that - but that doesn’t take away the fact: he commuted the woman’s sentence
                      Props to you for being an open-minded person and not a superfan.

We need more folks with your attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X