Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Quigg refused a control of weight rehydration!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Dude he still lost the fight so all of this whining and complaining is pointless. I just want to see you be this outraged for other boxers getting the short end of the rope..JUST ONCE.
    My balls, he lost but his actions were totally a sh.it

I never saw a case like this.

This mother fu.cker failed in the scale then refused to a control of rehydration and a check in in the morning.

And lost the fight with 10 pounds more than Valdez.

What a garbage .

Comment

Is this maricon really this stupid or trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        My balls, he lost but his actions were totally a sh.it

I never saw a case like this.

This mother fu.cker failed in the scale then refused to a control of rehydration and a check in in the morning.

And lost the fight with 10 pounds more than Valdez.

What a garbage .
        You really just said you've never seen anything like this? Luis Nery? Jmm vs Mayweather....Canelo refusing to get on the scales they day of the fight? did you just start watching boxing cuz or are you going for the "ignorance is bliss" argument?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Yeah Nery only came in 5 pounds over the limit like a true professional.
          Nery tried to make the weight in a second chance and he was finally in 121 pounds. And looked like a zombie.

Nery accepted his mistake and did what Yamanaka ordened:

A control in rehydration.

Nery 8 hours before the fight vs Yamanaka, was in 126 pounds.

2 pounds less than the exigency of Yamanaka.

Can you see the difference, piece of sh.it?

My dog is smarter than you

Comment

You really just said you've never seen anything like this? Luis Nery? Jmm vs Mayweather....did you just start watching boxing cuz?
            Luis Nery never did this.

Only Mayweather vs Márquez and Mayweather did not use his weight to fight like this sh.it of Quigg.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              The only stupid is you.

I'm saying facts.

Period.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                I wound him up earlier on I was just joking though, obviously, he has taken it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Luis Nery never did this.

Only Mayweather vs Márquez and Mayweather did not use his weight to fight like this sh.it of Quigg.
                  Luis Nery just retired a Japanese fighter and got banned for life from fighting in Japan (FOR LIFE) for what he did and he popped dirty in a recent fight. Jmm was outweighed by Floyd, Canelo hasn't been on the scales for same day weights in how long now, Orlando fights in what division but comes in on fight night weighing how much? GTFOH.
                  Last edited by turnedup; 03-11-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clenelo View Post
                    He's only complaining because he thinks the extra weight was the thing that smashed Valdez jaw, sadly he doesn't realize it was from Valdez being punched.
                    I thought Valdez was doing a great job blocking all those punches with his face

Comment

Luis Nery just retired a Japanese fighter and got banned for life from fighting in Japan (FOR LIFE) for what he did and he popped dirty in a recent fight. Jmm was outweighed by Floyd, Canelo hasn't been on the scales for same day weights in how long now? GTFOH.
                      Nery accepted what Yamanaka ordened, he accepted his mistake and accepted the control in the rehydration. How the hell is the same?

Floyd did something like that but he never used his weight to fight.

Canelo? The difference is with Canelo all the world cry like bi.tches and nobody is saying the same with this mother fu.cker of Quigg.

Look at you.

Comment

Working...
                      X