Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If brooks so **** then is it a great win for spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Man you have no shame. No shame at all. It's really sad to see.
    what have i done wrong this time?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      Just interested to know what the reaction will be if spence beats him?

Cause GGG got the square root of **** all credit for beating brook, i know he went up two divisions but its just as hard going back down two divisions when you consider the muscle mass he put on.

Didnt look like much of a size difference to me really on fight night despite people making it out to be david v goliath.

And also lots of people slagging brook off, 'euro bum', 'the guy who nearly lost to carson jones', saying he's got a weak cv.

So if spence beats him i dont want him suddenly being thrown on the P4P list (Or in teddy atlas's case, moved up further).

And for the record i would say its a good win for spence cause it was a good win for GGG too and i think brooks a very solid fighter, before you all start whining.
      What a ****ing joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        A good win for GGG? Lol, guess if Cotto beats Gamboa you will give him 'fool' credit as well huh?
        well everyone gives crawford for beating him and he was barely up to crawfords waist

Comment

I think Brook is a good welterweight but I think Spence is much better. We will soon find out if that's true.It will be an excellent win for either man. They both have to weight in at 147 so how much size difference could there be? Brook might be a pound or two heavier on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            What a ****ing joke.
            whats so funny?

Comment

Jesus man shut the **** up damn....why the hell would a prospect not get props for beating a title holder?

Comment

Brook is gonna beat the living **** out of Spence. No doubt about that.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  Jesus man shut the **** up damn....why the hell would a prospect not get props for beating a title holder?
                  you all said it meant nothing when ggg beat him, why is it different if spence does it?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Brook is gonna beat the living **** out of Spence. No doubt about that.
                    yeah, more than likely.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      you all said it meant nothing when ggg beat him, why is it different if spence does it?
                      Brook moved up 2 divisions to fight GGG...Brooks resume is ****..no one will act like it is a great win for Spence,,just a stepping stone to greater things..grow the **** up

Comment

Working...
                      X