Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has A Mexican Ever Been Scared Into Wearing A Skirt Like Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously. he don't deserve the fight doe. who has he fought doe. he ducked ward(not at 160) doe. he should fight lara doe(never fought at 160). he should fight kovalev (at 175).

I mean....... you the belt holder at 160 cuck. fight your mandatory.

Comment

I wondered the same.

Will he even be allowed in Mexico much longer?

All these Great Mexican fighters from the past, they must be extremely ashamed to have such a scared sissy as their fighter.

I have a feeling that it wont take much longer until even the most limited casual fans will realize that Canelo is just a fraudster.

There wasnt really much hype on the last press conference, not many people and the T Mobile Arena has already been scaled down because there isnt enough interest in the tickets.

Quite embarrassing the ginger.

Comment

Canelo's never been a truthful mexican indicator, you know, what with being irish and all.
        He's only been supported because of the way he looks because we have a **** ton of better fighters who deserve the attention instead of him.

I give Oscar a pass though. Big Gay Al Gaymon gutted his company. If promoters like Gaymon were in his position they would've been dead already.

If anything, De La Hoya takes too many risks for such an at risk promoter. He takes more risks than Gaymon who has millions of dollars and hundreds of fighters at his disposal yet makes mismatches like its going out of style.

Comment

Originally posted by NotTheFace View Post
          I mean this guy and his crossdressing mexican promoter are wearing dresses like never seen before. Are you ashamed to be a mexican at this time in history that you actually don a dress to defend this fool too?

he's holding a belt at a weight that he doesn't fight at. and he's coming up with deflections all day long as to why he shouldn't fight GGG. why he's not worthy then he brings up at LWW with a glass jaw to fight. LMAO i was like LMAO

Who in boxing history has been such a dress wearing mangina?

other than Oscar
          but he does fight at that weight. 154.01-160=middleweight. he's been fighting at middleweight for the last 2 years. which makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.

Comment

Canelo is a puss puss stone foot in boots

Comment

Canelo would have been just fine after beating cotto had he just said "160 isn't really my division yet, my body isn't ready, I'm going back down to 154, I only came up for the lucrative cotto fight. One day I will be at 160 but for the time being I'm going to campaign at 154."
              Everyone could respect that

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                but he does fight at that weight. 154.01-160=middleweight. he's been fighting at middleweight for the last 2 years. which makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.
                no he doesn't.

because the weight MW extends to 160 by definition.

he restricts that to his own weight class with the limit at 155. this weight class does not exist in boxing. sorry.

do you wear a skirt by any chance? i mean you have to be to illogically defend a mangina like this right?

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                  Canelo's never been a truthful mexican indicator, you know, what with being irish and all.
                  He's only been supported because of the way he looks because we have a **** ton of better fighters who deserve the attention instead of him.

I give Oscar a pass though. Big Gay Al Gaymon gutted his company. If promoters like Gaymon were in his position they would've been dead already.

If anything, De La Hoya takes too many risks for such an at risk promoter. He takes more risks than Gaymon who has millions of dollars and hundreds of fighters at his disposal yet makes mismatches like its going out of style.

even mexicans are denying his mexican heritage. ayyyyyyyyyyyyy. the shame

Comment

I didnt think GGG would scare the redhead so bad.

Comment

" Im ready doe"

Comment

Working...
                      X