• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Team GGG File Protest Over Color of Canelo's Hair
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Team GGG File Protest Over Canelo's socks
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Team Crybaby File Protest Over Canelo Not Standing Still

They need to file a protest on Clenela being a cheating fraud too....don't forget that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      So the issue here is that there are rules, and Canelo's side is unwilling to follow them. There shouldn't need to be a formal protest filed just to get a boxer to follow official rules.
      A representative from the commission is required to be
      present in order to prevent misconduct and to sign-off on
      the hand wrappings. Team Golovkin is essentially either
      calling the commission incompetent or calling them biased.
      Many of Golovkin's complaints about Canelo are also
      collaterally damaging to the commission's good name.
      Maybe Golovkin is the one who should be investigated
      and punished by the commission.
      Maybe they'll find ways to punish him on Saturday night.
      Don't make complaints at Taco Bell and think they wont
      spit in your cheesy gordita crunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I got my entire account with Boxing 957 on Canelo making it past 10...I fell for a NEWB 2018 account. Damn Im dumb. That's like using pennies at a $100 min. Blackjack Table. He troll'd me hard where I said FuK it.
        im betting my account too, vs an annoying user but not one of those i had in mind, the GGGroupies are a bunch of ******* and wanted none of it, it is what it is ... is alright, canelo is going to win regardless...

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          This site I'm on don't offer a lot of options like that. But I deposited $75 almost a year ago and I'm up to a little over $600. And I noticed after I won a couple of round predictions they stopped giving options for round predictions
          LOL Most dont anymore unless big fights. Boxing is one of the easiest sports to bet on. Big fights with highly skilled take over. Lemuix and Spike take under.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I just made this one. I think I got a pretty good chance to win it.

Not sure about Lemieux (he's chinny and he might go to war with O'Sullivan who can bang too) and the Gonzales fight to go over 8.5 (i know nothing about his opponent but boxrec says he was stopped in round 1 in his last fight).

But good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              im betting my account too, vs an annoying user but not one of those i had in mind, the GGGroupies are a bunch of ******* and wanted none of it, it is what it is ... is alright, canelo is going to win regardless...
              Bad thing is I got suckered. I have a strong feeling it's by someone who is using an alt that owes me $250.. And this is their way of payback.

Jokes on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Bad thing is I got suckered. I have a strong feeling it's by someone who is using an alt that owes me $250.. And this is their way of payback.

Jokes on them.
                you got nothing to lose, canelo got this !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Another one who can't read?

Dude, the issue is that the rules state a LIMIT OF 24 FEET of tape. Canelo's team used over twice as much in the first fight.

Abel wants the length to be enforced this time, as PER THE RULES.
                  "The Nevada commission has a limit of 24-foot on one-inch tape. Abel and the 'Triple G' team are looking to have them enforce that rule. As of right now, the position of the commission and Mr. (Bob) Bennett ( the executive director of the NSAC) is that both fighters can pretty much use as much tape as they feel necessary. That's a protest that Mr. Bennett said that we would need to file if we didn't agree with what their position is....”
                  (From the article)

Per the commission and Bob Bennet...

It’s in the article.

Rules, etc are irrelevant if that’s the stand they’re taking.

Put two and two together.

Let’s put it in simple terms. There are rules, right? Enforced by one entity. They have a current stance. For both parties...

Now you’re going to complain...to that entity..about something another fighter is doing...something that THEY are saying is okay?

You know what? I’ve got a better one.

This is like complaining about Canelo avoiding a punch and landing a punch himsef and then complaining that he’s not letting you land ounches and keeps hitting you.

It’s not that people are saying that “rule” isn’t in place, but the “rulemakers” (so to speak) are allowing it. This is the issue here. You’re beeing overly defensive to the point it’s unbecoming.

There was no “rule” (as far as I know) against using his new brand of gloves, but they didn't allow it. We ALL know that whatever they decide is okay is what’s okay.

Stop being so hostile. It’s in the article youre commenting on.

Nothing to do with whether I agree or don’t because that’s already the stance they’ve taken/that’s what they’re currently allowing.

People are bothered bt Abel because There’s nothing here discriminating against EITHER fighter as both fall under the same blanket. No one has an advantage.

If anyone should had made a huge deal it should have been Canelo about a complaint that DID discriminate against only him despite THAT not being a rule (as far as I and most of us know.)
                  Last edited by NearHypnos; 09-13-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    you got nothing to lose, canelo got this !!!
                    I know. That's why I finally took the bet. I even got a couple of fluff rounds in case I'm wrong..

Comment

• Team triple pssy ,never seen so much fkn f-a-getry in my life .please beat tha sshhtt out of GGGirl just for being such a b I t c h and only for that reason.
                      Last edited by Realboxingfan1; 09-13-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X