Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr would have danced around Tyson and Lewis and beaten both.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roy jones jr would leave the ring in a body bag against prime tyson and lewis

Comment

no, lewis could have killed him

Comment

I'm as big a Roy fan as there is and there's no way he would have beaten Lewis. At best he makes Lewis look bad while losing 12 one-sided rounds. That's absolute best case, with everything going right for him. Roy might "dance around" Lewis, but he'd never be able to actually do anything to win rounds.

Tyson has at least some possibility, maybe, since Tyson was pretty far gone then. Even then you're talking a very hard hitting heavyweight against a light heavyweight. Roy would need to be perfect. Most likely Tyson takes his head off.

Roy wasn't a heavyweight. He took a belt off a crap fighter. It speaks to how poor the division was that Ruiz was a consistent contender and belt holder for so long.

EDIT: Oh my god, you said prime Tyson. Dude, no. Prime Tyson obliterates Roy. Not even a debate.

Comment

theres a reason rjj picked THAT version of ruiz. rjj aint stupid.

Comment

Sounds legit....

Comment

I haven't given out a red K in a while. This seems like the perfect time

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                ....and HW his chin was granite.
                what made you jump to that ridiculous conclusion ?!?!?

Comment

Both of them KO Roy. Roy made the biggest mistake of his boxing career by not fighting in the Cruiserweight Division. He weighed in at 193 lbs vs. John Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Sounds legit....

Comment

naw...........

Comment

Working...
                      X