No announcement yet.

Badou Jack vs Adonis Stevenson @175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badou Jack vs Adonis Stevenson @175

Floyd plans on matching Jack against "Superman" in his first fight at LHW. . no easy touches, straight to the sharks. smart move? how do you see this fight playing out?

Stevenson (28-1, 23 KO's)
    reach: 77"
    height: 5'11"

Jack (20-1-3, 12 KO's)
    reach: 73"
    height: 6'1"

I think Jack is a better overall fighter but I have no confidence in his punch resistance. The safe bet would be Stevenson by KO, but if it goes the distance, no doubt Jack would win the fight, he would easily outwork Stevenson.

Comment

Jack is not an elite fighter.. im still stunned that Badou Jack is a titlist. He sucks and Stevenson will knoch his sht out.

Comment

Adonis puts him on queer street.

Comment

Stevenson batters him in all honesty. He has a tight guard so he may last a while. I wonder when this fight takes place.

Comment

why stevenson? ward is champ at 175...kinda.

Comment

WTF... I think Stevenson murks Jack if it's his first fight at 175. Jack generates relatively little power and I don't see what he can do to keep Adonis off of him. It's not like he has a rangey jab or quick footwork to compensate or anything. Bad, bad choice for Jack in his 175 outing. Get through Cleverly, Fonfara, or any number of other guys first.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Jack is not an elite fighter.. im still stunned that Badou Jack is a titlist. He sucks and Stevenson will knoch his sht out.

Neither is Stevenson.

Comment

Damn! That's not a good first fight in the division.

Comment

That would be perfect for Adonis to make a statement and to shut up all the fools ... Oh wait !

Stevenson in less than 5 rounds, no problem...
                    Last edited by Superbee; 01-15-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X