Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward Beats Adonis Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. He would hold wins over the best super middleweights and the best light heavyweights of his era. He would be the best fighter in each division of his era. If that isn't ATG, then what the hell is?

Comment

Ward beating Kovalev again, but more decisively would be more impressive than beating Stevenson.

But Stevenson would be a great win regardless, I don't think it will elevate him to ATG status.

Comment

To me Ward is an ATG super middleweight. At 168 he would have competed with any 160-175lber in history and beaten quite a few. He is a lower tier ATG though if that makes sense, and I have no problem with people who disagree with me, I would not call myself a great historian of the sport. My knowledge goes back to about the late 80's, before then I am struggling.

Comment

Name a puncher as dangerous as Kovalev who Floyd fought ? The win over Kovalev surpasses any one win Floyd achieved.

Comment

Ward better just fight Kovalev in a rematch first and get a legitimate win before thinking about Adonis.

Comment

Working...
            X