Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's very easy to argue that this site has 5 hype jobs on the top of the page.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's very easy to argue that this site has 5 hype jobs on the top of the page.

Canelo: Has at least one judge bought and paid for in every fight. Lara was robbed, Trout fight was very close but there was open scoring so it was a travesty. Mayweather fight: CJ Ross. Cotto fight: disgraceful scoring.

Roman Gonzalez: Fighting midgets of unknown worth. Probably padded record.

Golovkin: Has a record consisting of mid tier top 10 middleweight (except Martin Murray) Not much blame here as he has the entire division ****ting it's pants, But it's still VERY easy to argue he might be a hype job (In terms of opposition, not abilities because he clearly is a killer)

Crawford: The worst boiler in boxing. Fights guys far smaller. His best win is against a guy who is had like 8 inches of reach, 7 inches of height, and 25 pounds on, in Gamboa.

Beyonce: Enough said. Worst record in boxing, absolutely disgraceful. Flat refuses to take a meaningful fight. What a joke.

The top of the page should have the current guys who has achieved the most: Kovalev, Tyson Fury, Lebedev, Golovkin(maybe) and Lomachenko(Maybe). I'm struggling to think of the final two guys and GGG and Loma get there by default. Not many guys are trying to be great these days, it sucks.

What would your choices be?

I never thought of that. Yes it's true a case can be made for any one of them. Green K

Comment

Good thread.

Tyson Fury and Kovalev should definitely be at the top

Comment

My choices would be

Fury

Porter

GGG

Spence

Joshua

Yes I know at least 2 of those could potentially be hypejobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          My choices would be

Fury

Porter

GGG

Spence

Joshua

Yes I know at least 2 of those could potentially be hypejobs.
          Spence has done nothing. KO is a beast, and undoubtedly I I the best guys currently but also can't be considered for top 5, I wouldn't mind if he replaced wilder though. People seriously underage lebedev though.

Kovalev and Fury should undoubtedly b up there most def.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            Canelo: Has at least one judge bought and paid for in every fight. Lara was robbed, Trout fight was very close but there was open scoring so it was a travesty. Mayweather fight: CJ Ross. Cotto fight: disgraceful scoring.

Golovkin: Has a record consisting of mid tier top 10 middleweight (except Martin Murray) Not much blame here as he has the entire division ****ting it's pants, But it's still VERY easy to argue he might be a hype job (In terms of opposition, not abilities because he clearly is a killer)

Crawford: The worst boiler in boxing. Fights guys far smaller. His best win is against a guy who is had like 8 inches of reach, 7 inches of height, and 25 pounds on, in Gamboa.

Beyonce: Enough said. Worst record in boxing, absolutely disgraceful. Flat refuses to take a meaningful fight. What a joke.

The top of the page should have the current guys who has achieved the most: Kovalev, Tyson Fury, Lebedev, Golovkin(maybe) and Lomachenko(Maybe). I'm struggling to think of the final two guys and GGG and Loma get there by default. Not many guys are trying to be great these days, it sucks.

Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
            Good thread.

Tyson Fury and Kovalev should definitely be at the top
            Yup. I made a thread about this before.

This list is the first quoted post is a better and more deserving list.

Comment

Spence has done nothing. KO is a beast, and undoubtedly I I the best guys currently but also can't be considered for top 5, I wouldn't mind if he replaced wilder though. People seriously underage lebedev though.

Kovalev and Fury should undoubtedly b up there most def.
              I forgot all about Kovalev. I'll put him and Ward up there and take away Porter and Spence

Comment

Ward
                Golovkin
                Canelo
                Kovalev
                Rigo

Comment

So who should be up there then?

Comment

Golovkin
                    Fury
                    Roman
                    Bradley
                    Thurman/Porter

Honrable mentions: Bute

Comment

Working...
                    X